©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best GH Protocol for Fat Loss

armada

Mar 5, 2017
When do you take your GH shots when you cutting, where the goal is fat loss?

Recently I have been splitting my dose - half pre-bed and half pre-fasted cardio in the morning.

Haven't noticed much of a difference vs taking the full dose AM or PM though.

I listened to a podcast with John Meadows, Ameen Alai and Matt Porter recently, and they all seemed to agree with one another that for fat loss, taking several smaller doses throughout the day was optimal.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
You are going to hear all sorts of different protocols...Been lots of discussions over the years on it.

I have taken from 4iu/ed to 30iu/ed for extended periods of time...All sorts of different protocols over the years, and never noticed a difference...In regards to timing although the 30iu/ed was spread out at 3 different times just because of the amount but it was just morning/noon/night.

The majority of years I have used HGH it has been 4iu/ed before bed...May be right may be wrong but works for me and my purposes of helping burn through faster all the garbage I've eaten that day :p

BG

Nov 17, 2013
As was said earlier, you will hear all kinds of things. Keeping it simple is best(IMO).. for fat loss around 3iu first thing in the morning. I agree with what Dave Palumbo said, its the duration not the amount (per se). And if you miss a day...its okay. Want to reduce the dose to 2iu.. okay. If you're late 20's on, you're good

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I've only ever done 2 iu per day on a cut and have seen good results.

Maybe next go around I'll give 4 iu per day a try. Can get pretty expensive though, unless I venture into the world of generics...

spartan72

Jun 21, 2018
I have always been told to take it first thing in the morning when your feet hit the floor. This was what I was told, read, listen to. The basis was your body will naturally produce the highest amounts of natural GH while you are asleep. And then taking it in the morning caries it longer into the beginning of your day. It was my understanding that you may not want to take it PM or before bed because you would suppress your natural production. Now this is just what I was told could be right could be wrong but any feedback would be welcome. It was for fat loss as well I would wake take 2 iu's and fast for at least 2 hours. Seemed to work for me.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I have always been told to take it first thing in the morning when your feet hit the floor. This was what I was told, read, listen to. The basis was your body will naturally produce the highest amounts of natural GH while you are asleep. And then taking it in the morning caries it longer into the beginning of your day. It was my understanding that you may not want to take it PM or before bed because you would suppress your natural production. Now this is just what I was told could be right could be wrong but any feedback would be welcome. It was for fat loss as well I would wake take 2 iu's and fast for at least 2 hours. Seemed to work for me.

I've seen studies that after taking a shot of GH, your endogenous GH production remains suppressed for 24-36 hrs. So I don't think that by taking a shot of GH in the A.M. you are necessarily still producing your own GH at night.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I don't think it makes that much difference but I also prefer splitting up the dose throughout the day. 2iu 3 times daily. At the very 3iu pre cardio and pre bed. I would also add in metformin pre bed if you can.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would take several small doses through the day. How much are you running now? I would split it up 2-4 times.

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
I've seen studies that after taking a shot of GH, your endogenous GH production remains suppressed for 24-36 hrs. So I don't think that by taking a shot of GH in the A.M. you are necessarily still producing your own GH at night.

I had read the same studies. Based on that I stopped supplementing with MK while using HGH. I just have not seen a good study supporting the benefits of stacking both.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Hgh will help burn fat regardless . It’s helps your aaa cycle go overdrive. If anyone says certain. Way not true . I been using many brands over past 12 years . In fact I recall my very first cycle adding only 5iu day and my body fat went down to 6 percent within 3 months not trying . Basically just diet and train like your wanting to burn the hgh gets you there . My experience though nothing is drastic and fast . Basically you use at least 2-3 kits over couple months and you’ll look in mirror one day and bam your shredded. I’m 53 now I don’t cycle without hgh

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
You are going to hear all sorts of different protocols...Been lots of discussions over the years on it.

I have taken from 4iu/ed to 30iu/ed for extended periods of time...All sorts of different protocols over the years, and never noticed a difference...In regards to timing although the 30iu/ed was spread out at 3 different times just because of the amount but it was just morning/noon/night.

The majority of years I have used HGH it has been 4iu/ed before bed...May be right may be wrong but works for me and my purposes of helping burn through faster all the garbage I've eaten that day :p

Bump just like that !!

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Has anyone found splitting 6 iu into 6 shots a day being more effective for fat loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Has anyone found splitting 6 iu into 6 shots a day being more effective for fat loss

I haven't split it up that much. I think that is overkill. It's active for awhile so I think 3 times is more than enough. Although if you don't mind the shots go for it. 2iu 3 times daily would be good imo. Morning/fasted, pre workout and before bed.

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
I’ve been tinkering around with it but honestly don’t think there is much of a difference