©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Say no to Deca & say hi to NPP!

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Currently running 100mgs of Npp Mon, Wed, Fri, Started on 2nd week this monday.. Def fill Fuller/Leaner/Stronger already.. Also on 100mgs Test and 100mgs Tren E Although I've read and heard that Tren E takes approximately 2 weeks to kick in .

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Would one of you experienced wizened ones please state what the hell "npp" stands for? I read the thread (I'm currently on 400 Deca/wk and fucking annoyed at what I believe is Deca-Dick syndrome) and would like an alternative in the future... npp? Formal Medical name, please?

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Would one of you experienced wizened ones please state what the hell "npp" stands for? I read the thread (I'm currently on 400 Deca/wk and fucking annoyed at what I believe is Deca-Dick syndrome) and would like an alternative in the future... npp? Formal Medical name, please?

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

alpha6164

VIP / AnaSCI MD
Feb 15, 2013
Florida
What would you recommend, NPP eod or e3d?
And please explain. :)

You want to dose it based on your fastest acting compound you are using. On its own using 3 times weekly will be just fine. But lets say you are doing tren daily or every other day then you might as well divide your total weekly dose of the NPP and pin it daily or eod depending on what other compounds you are running.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Plan on running low dose Tren 100mgs with my HRT 200 MSG of Test

What would be better combo for lean muscle gains ? NPP or Masteron?

I wld say Masteron

i love it

Test prop/Mast prop/Proviron/Anavar...oh yea...and GH/T3

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Oh...and add tren ace to tht and u have(imo) THEE best clean muscle gain cycle.
I cant handle tren anymore...mentally.

But thts just my opinion.
If u cant decide....use both!!! :)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

Npp is just a short estered Deca.
Deca=Nandolone decaonate=slow acting=weekly/biweekly injects
Npp=Nandrolone phenylpropionate=fast acting=requires eod[ish] injects

u get the point...lol

alpha6164

VIP / AnaSCI MD
Feb 15, 2013
Florida
added npp to tren a, and test prop. Getting harder and bigger.

That is another huge internet myth that somehow using tren and any nandrolone is a big no no. If you are super prolactin sensitive it is possible but having these two compounds on board works tremendously. If you use cabergoline or Prami to control prolactin then even better. When tren and nandrolone are combined with physiologic doses of test the results are pretty awesome. :headbang:

The BB Monad

Jul 5, 2010
I will give NPP a try in my next cycle - cutting for summer months.
Test Prop and NPP a good idea?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
man i sometimes wonder if message boards are the worse thing for bodybuilders? What did levrone, Ray, dillet, Arnold, Lou F, mentzer, Francois all use?

now please understand im talking about being the biggest most muscular freak that you can..... they took deca durabolin,

these message board trends are getting crazy, low test with tren, low test with high anabolics, NPP instead of deca, NO THANK YOU, I WILL STICK TO THE OLD TRIED AND TRUE WAYS TO BECOMING A FREAK.

test, deca, dbol still stands the test of time when i comes to sheer mass (although i use anadrol instead of dbol)

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
I've been reading alot on NPP lately as well, thanks for the write up - seems you condensed days reading and research, why couldn't I have found this one FIRST lol

Not afraid of pins so NPP sounds much better.

Also read that Decanoate actually takes from 6-8 weeks to leave your system from the buildup not 4 weeks like people assume.

Musclesmayham

Feb 21, 2013
That is another huge internet myth that somehow using tren and any nandrolone is a big no no. If you are super prolactin sensitive it is possible but having these two compounds on board works tremendously. If you use cabergoline or Prami to control prolactin then even better. When tren and nandrolone are combined with physiologic doses of test the results are pretty awesome. :headbang:

Is there any compund that does NOT work well with Nandrolone Phenylpropionate? I like most of us have heard of the Tren myth with NPP, but ill take Alphas advise and bust that myth for now.