©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle research

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Yes this is the cycle im currently leaning towards. Just a fast nooby questions though. How how much muscle can one expect to put on with this cycle. I know everyone different but id like a little size to come with the strength.

Im almost done with my Test E and Went from 190 to 215 though im sure a good amount was water weight.

If size is what you're after, just make sure your macro's are in order!...You'll need to eat and eat to make the most of your cycle!!

What is your metabolism like?

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
If size is what you're after, just make sure your macro's are in order!...You'll need to eat and eat to make the most of your cycle!!

What is your metabolism like?

My metabolism is around that of a F-18....Ive been 6'5 and pretty lanky most of my life until i really got into lifting.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Also vent would you mind pinning ed or eod..? Lots a great options here so sometimes money can decide for you.best bang for the buck in other words

Pinning ed is fine by me. I just watched how to do the back loading technique and tried it out. Worked so much better than using a 1g needle.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
My metabolism is around that of a F-18....Ive been 6'5 and pretty lanky most of my life until i really got into lifting.

haha...sounds like me!!
long lanky and hard as hell to put on muscle(or shld i say...look big)

not until these last cpl yrs...did i look big. measurments were big...jus didnt look it. kinda like my penis. lol