©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

David Crossland WOW!!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
"Paul Borressen", now that's funny! Are we talking about the guy that subscribed to HUGE doses of gear and then died of an over dose? The guy that abused SEO and never won a show?

One hell of a first post there fella.

Last edited:

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Dude is a mess. Kidneys fucked, heart bad. He used to get this strange rash all over his body and face for long periods of time. Hell admit his health is fucked in some older videos. Guy has no real special (rare) knowledge and has learned a lot by just abusing tons of gear and reading shit online. Hardly a guru imo. This AR myth has been long known.
Might want to listen to his podcast on advices radio.

He's not Scott Stevenson but he's pretty damn sharp and has some different insight on a lot of things outside of the conventional train of thought.

Jaxino

Jun 13, 2018
Paul Borreson was experimenting on lots of cycles, lots of his theories were wrong but others real.

I wouldn't do a single cycle that he advised.
If you are interested buy Muscles Smoke and Mirror books... Lots cycles from him...

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Pete Grymkowski's cycles were crazier than Borreson's!

I actually went to Borreson's seminar. It was in Culver City in '98. It was held the same weekend as the USA. I went down for both. It was entertaining. Trevor Smith and Ian Harrison were part of the panel too. Paul and Trevor are both dead and Ian never reached the heights he had hoped for.

Lee Priest was in the audience. I had met him about a month earlier. We talked and he thought Borreson was crazy!