©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need a new laptop!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My laptop is about to die, and I am looking to find a new one. I saw some of the Sony Vaio's today and they look pretty nice. I really liked this smaller one called the Sony Vaio PCG-V505BX. Its compact and seemed to be pretty powerful for $1100. Anybody know if this sounds good, or have any other recommendations? Thanx!

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
tee said:
My laptop is about to die, and I am looking to find a new one. I saw some of the Sony Vaio's today and they look pretty nice. I really liked this smaller one called the Sony Vaio PCG-V505BX. Its compact and seemed to be pretty powerful for $1100. Anybody know if this sounds good, or have any other recommendations? Thanx!

I don't know anything about the Sony but I've got Dell and Gateways at the house and both work equally well. It all just depends on how much money you want to spend.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I want one 4 free, but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon :D The one thing I liked about the Sony was it was really light which made it easy to carry. The one I have now is like lugging a suitcase around with me. Maybe someone here will buy me one for Christmas....hint....hint :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Thanks Anasci :D

Powerstroke, I just sold mine about a year ago. I miss it badly too :( I'm going to try and have a good friend build me another one when I can get the funds together.

A

armani1072

damn i need a new machine too, but i am thinking 42" HDTV or new comp :) i can't decide :D

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
tee said:
Thanks Anasci :D

Powerstroke, I just sold mine about a year ago. I miss it badly too :( I'm going to try and have a good friend build me another one when I can get the funds together.

Tee, I hear ya. Sometimes parting with a vehicle, especially if you've done a lot of work on it is like having to sell a member of your family.

My dad used to always moan about the cars and trucks he had sold in the past and now I'm starting to do it too. :( :D