©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

trenbolone and your brain

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
I was big into it when I first started, but haven't used it in years now. You can get a similar look from other compounds and actually prefer some of those looks over the Tren look.

I never felt particularly crappy on it vs other compounds or got the sides that are purported but I also can't deny that it probably isn't that good for you.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I think low dose tren is the way to go if you want to use it. Its very powerful and you don't need much for strong effects. I will limit my tren dose to 300mg p/w from now on.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
That shit is like a video game power up.
MOOD SWINGS...never had night sweats or anything, it was hard bouncing.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I also get bad mood swings on tren. I always feel more aggressive a few hours after injecting tren acetate.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Last time I ran Tren E 100mg/E5D(140/wk)...wk 3 I was working out, kid was asking me nutrition questions and couldn't focus at all(realized I was getting no more then 3hrs of sleep a night)
That was 6yrs ago and last time I touched it

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
i love tren... never had any mood swings. if i get upset its usually because im hungry. I get night sweats bad but never the aggressive rage people say they get.

w8tlifterty

Nov 4, 2010
One contest cycle w it years ago... never again. 37.5mg eod and never felt so off. Incredible results but not worth it

Bonacris

Aug 18, 2017
i love tren... never had any mood swings. if i get upset its usually because im hungry. I get night sweats bad but never the aggressive rage people say they get.

I met my gf before steroids so she knows the only time i would get cranky was if i was hungry or something stupid when driving. Tren made it worse as i was hungry more often so she knows steroids wont turn you into a maniac unless you were already prone to that before

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
Other than increased sweating in general never had any sides at up to 400mgs/wk of enathate. Haven't used it in years because primarily used it for strength when I was power lifting but never seemed any harsher than dbol or Android...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If I do proviron or mast with tren I have no side affectsat all.
With out i am an asshole and feel like total shit all the time.
Don't sleep
Can't stop eating
Swet like mad
Feel pukey all day and night

LTBB

Jun 25, 2019
Ive done it twice , both times at 150 mgs for five weeks.

didnt do it this year due to scared of losing my hair on it. comparing last years competiton photos with this years I was much harderm and more conditioned. Moreover, that could have been another reason for me being more conditioned last year.

The one factor I do see is I have a harder look on it.

NTL

Donating Member
Sep 6, 2017
I stay on tren way to long. I don't sleep much while on tren so it definitely effects my attitude. I usually run 500mg test and 300-400 mg tren.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think low dose tren is the way to go if you want to use it. Its very powerful and you don't need much for strong effects. I will limit my tren dose to 300mg p/w from now on.

The late great Matt Porter spoke on low dose TREN cycles at as little as 10mg per day:

Tren Acetate 10 mg daily - YouTube