©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Extreme Eating for Mass

W

wolfyEVH

Diesel said:
i was jus porud of my self, thought everyone else would like to hear how im doin but oh well guess not

i wasnt callin bs....i believe you gained 7 pounds, and am happy for you....just wanted to make sure you knew that it was more water than anything else......

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I love this site! Even when I have a rough day at work followed by college classes and then come home to a wife and 2 daughters all whining, you guys can still put a smile on my face! LOL. :D :D :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
In the words of the Great Reverend Rodney King....can't we all just get along :D

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
DragonRider said:
You're a pretty good size guy diesel, so this will work for you. When we say it won't work is when we're talking about some guy who weighs all of a buck sixty five or seventy five who is so scared of losing his abs that his arms will never get over 16 inches. You know the type, they justify their behavior with quotes like, " a sixteen inch arm that is shredded looks bigger than an 18 inch arm with a little fat". Get a freakin clue.
I challenge everyone to take a piece of paper and draw a 16 inch cicle on it, then draw a 18 or 19 inch circle around that. The difference is staggering.

For the average person who wants to get big, look at Lee Priest in the off season. This is how it's done.

Dr, Now I'm gonna tred lightly because I have a ton of respect for you brother. Maybe I'm totally wrong but you sometimes sound like you think guys under 220lbs have no juice. Maybe it's because not long ago I was "all of a buck sixty five." Maybe I'm taking it personally and I shouldn't. I dunno it's just something I've noticed.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
Dr, Now I'm gonna tred lightly because I have a ton of respect for you brother. Maybe I'm totally wrong but you sometimes sound like you think guys under 220lbs have no juice. Maybe it's because not long ago I was "all of a buck sixty five." Maybe I'm taking it personally and I shouldn't. I dunno it's just something I've noticed.

When I started I weighed 155, but that wasn't my end goal. What do you weigh now and what is your goal?

I'm not really slamming on guys under 220 as much as I am the guys who don't get bigger because they think shredded abs are the be all, end all.

Shredded abs are kind of like big boobs on a woman. They only count when her waist is tiny. Big boobs on a fat woman aren't any where near as appealing. As far as guys go, shredded abs only look good on a guy with a 52 inch or better chest and big ole arms. Otherwise, he's just skinny. Heck alcoholics can have shredded abs, but they won't have any muscle anywhere else.

But if I get out of line, call me on it. I can handle it.