©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Experiencing problems trying to start a family while on

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Has anyone else crossed this path? Where the wife says she wants a baby and your to low. If so share what helped you bring up your sperm count and how long did it take. I was confronted with it twice. First doctor had me do HCG,HMG AND CLOMID. It took a little over a year. The second time, doctor put me on clomid and it took little over three months. Just figured we can help anyone else that crosses this path.:action-smiley-043: BTW, you would have to go completely off if any of this is to work

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
never had this problem so I'm sorry for posting a non helpful post, but I made 3 kids while on cycles and had a lumber yard (seqouia tree) ready for the wife, and first shot did it. guess im lucky. good luck to anyone this issue.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
U have two kids and both were conceived while on cycle? Thats cool bro...I have a kid after being on for a straight year...well if u include hrt too it was a straight year and got pregnant after being off for about 3 months and my second child is due this summer after only be off 8 weeks then she actually got pregnant when I was about 2 or 3 weeks into a cycle I just started.both times I used hcg right before I ended the cycle followed by clomid for the pct..just the normal stuff

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
HMG, HCG, clomid, and a light dose Aromasin.

HMG is the secret weapon, but VERY pricey:(

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Methandrostenolone if used under 20mg a day for bridging or pct use will actually suppress only 30-50% of sex hormone/ test.. so if you wanted to bridge but bring natrual levels back quickly to inseminate this would work too.

something about pct use of those other drugs actually suppress the natural levels fully brcausr your still pumping exogenous sex hormone.. it only fully comes back to normal when you taper off and stop... its been touted that pct is unnecessary because your body will/should acknowledge the chemicals imbalances and fix itself faster, but I never tried it and asked a biochemical person or endocrinologist.

ill cite the references if I can still find then.

Last edited:

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
Hmg seems like what a good bit of people use. I too was one of the lucky ones to conceive after months of being on. Good luck to you man.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Just got my wife preggo after 9months on.
Was quite surprised really. Sadly it did not hold.

Either way I am sure my sperm count is low and mobility is low. So I jumped on Clomid @50mg/day

Can def feel it in the balls. Fuller and loads are bigger and more solid white.

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Methandrostenolone if used under 20mg a day for bridging or pct use will actually suppress only 30-50% of sex hormone/ test.. so if you wanted to bridge but bring natrual levels back quickly to inseminate this would work too.

something about pct use of those other drugs actually suppress the natural levels fully brcausr your still pumping exogenous sex hormone.. it only fully comes back to normal when you taper off and stop... its been touted that pct is unnecessary because your body will/should acknowledge the chemicals imbalances and fix itself faster, but I never tried it and asked a biochemical person or endocrinologist.

ill cite the references if I can still find then.
. Very interesting, I guess it all depends on how much you suppress your system

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Such a generalized question due to not knowing the substances used, length of on time , dosage amount completely throws off my post.

Like asking why your car drink 10 gallons a gas in hour.. Lambo, VW bug , 200 mph or fuel leak.. LOL.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
BASSIN': what was the difference between the first and second times you mentioned? I ask because you said the second was three months which is quicker than the first time which took a year. Length of time on? Compounds?

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
Tell the truth I couldn't tell you

BASSIN': what was the difference between the first and second times you mentioned? I ask because you said the second was three months which is quicker than the first time which took a year. Length of time on? Compounds?

I know usually doing the off season, im 1000-1500 of test a week and not to mention other stuff. If I'm guest posing I will change or add things like tren, eq. I really don't know and neither can the doctor or doctors tell you. I guess things vary from person to person. I did come completely off during those times of trying. Also I went to two difference Endo doctors, at different time and it seems they believed in different ways