©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Ace Test P Cycle

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
A while back i posted something around these lines but i cant find it, so I need to ask again.

What would be a good dosage, for a first time Tren Ace and Test P cycle. Something like 50 mg Tren 100 mg Test EOD?

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Hey bro look up the laws of trenbolone and that will answer all questions you have, I've always done the test twice as high as tren with sides (not as much as most just some) then read the article on low test high tren and I am side free except some slight acne but not too bad and there could be a 100 reasons why I have that not blaming the tren. Try it I'm running 250mg's test e and started out @ 300mgs tren E. I'm bumping it up every week and I'm at 600 with no sides at all no night sweats, nothing! ;)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
A while back i posted something around these lines but i cant find it, so I need to ask again.

What would be a good dosage, for a first time Tren Ace and Test P cycle. Something like 50 mg Tren 100 mg Test EOD?

Is this your 1st cycle too or do you have previous AAS experience?

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Is this your 1st cycle too or do you have previous AAS experience?

Second cycle, first was a apprx 12 week course of Test E from you actually lol.

And i just finished The Laws of Tren, so i think ill go 50-50 for the first week, then pump the tren up to 100 eod for the rest of the cycle.
Mast will most likely be added in at about 100 eod when i hit week 4ish

Last edited:

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
And make damn sure you have something on hand for prolactin issues. Don't be one of those guys on here that complain later with gyno posts because you started a cycle without all proper precautions. Never start a cycle without pct in hand believe me bro shit happens. Have some toremifene, letro, caber, whatever I would go with toremifene I have buddy's swearing by it. I know all the research isn't out there yet but it's working and from what I've seen is a very potent drug it's being brought into pct regimes, clearing gyno after nothing else would and can be found on most research sites. Pm me if you have any questions, good luck buddy

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
And make damn sure you have something on hand for prolactin issues. Don't be one of those guys on here that complain later with gyno posts because you started a cycle without all proper precautions. Never start a cycle without pct in hand believe me bro shit happens. Have some toremifene, letro, caber, whatever I would go with toremifene I have buddy's swearing by it. I know all the research isn't out there yet but it's working and from what I've seen is a very potent drug it's being brought into pct regimes, clearing gyno after nothing else would and can be found on most research sites. Pm me if you have any questions, good luck buddy

Gotcha, i still have a lot of nolva and clomid left over as well. Would the standard Nolva Clomid combo work again for PCT?

paak

Aug 17, 2011
I'm running
1000 mg test cyp
600 mg tren ace
600 mg mast
And a few other things.... Only sides I have are sleep is hit & miss. Tren tends to make my patients level pretty short. Tren hits everyone different & your just gonna have to find what works for you. Be very careful when your pinning tren! That cough is something you'll never forget!

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
100mg eod/tren and 50mg eod prop id say is fine...its what i did. good luck

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
100mg eod/tren and 50mg eod prop id say is fine...its what i did. good luck

Im with D on this..you tren fanatics need to realize hes never done tren so suggesting high tren and him being possibly unlucky like me coughin lung out is something to be aware of.Im not trying to game spoiler but just needs to be said.
An anti prolactin tab on hand.(caber .5mg eod )or dostinex tab
should be in possession but real tabs not liquid are spendy 3-5$ each.
But hey a piecea of a hot chicks ass isnt cheap either so having the chamber ready for 4$ is worth it. Ib

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Alright so ive got my game plan set out. 10 week cycle of Tren Ace Test P.

Week one will be 50/50 eod.

Weeks two as so on will be 100 Tren 50 Test P, Tren may inc IF i can handle the sides.

This is really important though. My diet. My goal is to gain muscle mass, Hopefully 10 pounds. But I would also like to drop a few pounds in fat. I could try the Tren DNP combo...but god damn that sounds like a nightmare just typing it.

Any diet/cardio suggestion are greatly appreciated.