©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar stomach pains?

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
I haven't run Anavar since 2002 (1 of the last times I competed) but have a hazy memory of it causing stomach pains/cramps in certain people?

I started on the Anavar last sunday and have been having strange stomach pains everyday ever since, if my terrible memory serves me right im guessing its the Anavar?

Is my memory right?

Cheers guys

Stew

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Dude, I had some trouble with them myself. I took them early AM and without much food. I switched it up to midday with a big meal and it helped. Some people are sensitive to it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What else u taking brutha?. Bd are good splitem up cause of digestion time so u dont piss some out as much. 8-9 hour life if i remember correctly

Lol.oh ure splittin already. Make 3 /25/mg...

Last edited:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
What else u taking brutha?. Bd are good splitem up cause of digestion time so u dont piss some out as much. 8-9 hour life if i remember correctly

Lol.oh ure splittin already. Make 3 /25/mg...

IB, your onto something. I was on tren,test,dnp and when I added var I started having real trouble. Found out my liver was causing the trouble. Sgot and sgpt were very high. It was tren hex. I dropped that and after 2 weeks it felt better. It's like detective work. Sometimes it not the obvious.

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
Thanks guys - ive dropped them! Stomach pains have gone!!!

Switched to a short Dbol run, feel much better today!

Stew

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
It makes me wonder what is in "today's" var..Late 90's and early 2000's I remember myself and dozens of others running 100mgs ED. Never any cholesterol or tri glyceride issues, never any Liver issues, never stomach issues.

Nowadays i hear crazy side effects like this..do u think its the brand you have and maybe a "filler" or something else in it?? Never heard of this. Heard of cholesterol issues, and high BP with high dosages...

Makes me wonder if you and most ppl have legit Var?

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
You could try Trenbolone Acetate.

tren just completely tanks my cortisol levels due to my sluggish adrenals and CFS.

Far worse than stomach pains:(

Il just be sticking to low doses of enanthate or prop on top of my script TRT, small runs of proviron occasionally and some pre workout dbols :headbang:

The above along with peps, lots of clean food and lots of dirty training should get me where I want to be again (hey, I have plenty of time)

Stew

anabolic2k

Jun 12, 2013
It makes me wonder what is in "today's" var..Late 90's and early 2000's I remember myself and dozens of others running 100mgs ED. Never any cholesterol or tri glyceride issues, never any Liver issues, never stomach issues.

Nowadays i hear crazy side effects like this..do u think its the brand you have and maybe a "filler" or something else in it?? Never heard of this. Heard of cholesterol issues, and high BP with high dosages...

The only Var I ever ran before (and im going back years) was HG Searles that only came in 2.5mg tabs. The most we only ever ran was 10-12 a day (fookin expensive) but they worked great and gave no stomach issues back then - but hey, im some 15 years older now with a lot more health problems!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012

Makes me wonder too. I am going to do an experiment with some of IPs var and IVs var soon. I will see if I have any issues.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Makes me wonder too. I am going to do an experiment with some of IPs var and IVs var soon. I will see if I have any issues.

The bd 50mg bars are fake I know someone who tested it.
It ha no active oxandralone in it.
Also I know 5 people who took them with no results .
Just high blood pressure .
2 were woman that started at a quarter for 4 weeks
Then they took 25mg for 4 weeks half tablet and still no results
So that a lab that tested them after All the complaints a d come on a woman taking 25mg for the first time doing anything .fake fake fake
Iv so far the Anadrol seems to be working its only the second day