©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coming Clean

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Well anasci i gotta come clean with you guys. I have an anomaly going on right now that maybe one of you has experienced.

First the truth. I got way to greedy as this was my first cycle and once i saw the results and felt the strength I wanted more. My orig cycle was 500mg/w for 12 weeks. What I ended up doing was slowing increasing the amount of Test E every week. I ended up going through 3 vials of 250mg of Test E. Or in the long run...7500 mg over 12 weeks. Loved it and dont regret my decision to do so. Its prob explains why I went from 180 to 215.

Now however its one daypct and I feel better than when i did on the Test. I still feel the strength and the passion for lifting but my libido is way higher than it was on the cycle. Im more clear headed, the acne went away.

In summary: I feel much better off the test. Why is this?

Also as a minor side question: When do you guys usually cut after PCT and is minor fat burning cardio ok during PCT?

Last edited:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
how long have you been off the test? from my experience if you are feeling better off test it wont last. you need to train your ass off now keep motivation and intensity high and power through any lull you may experience in the coming weeks. your PCT depending on what you run should be 5 weeks or more. listen to your body it is the best barometer for what is going on and every one reacts a little differently and some a lot differently but just stay motivated and pay attention.

VP

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
how long have you been off the test? from my experience if you are feeling better off test it wont last. you need to train your ass off now keep motivation and intensity high and power through any lull you may experience in the coming weeks. your PCT depending on what you run should be 5 weeks or more. listen to your body it is the best barometer for what is going on and every one reacts a little differently and some a lot differently but just stay motivated and pay attention.

VP

You got it. PCT starts today. Standard Clomid nolva combo. Training hard and eating over caloric maintiance

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If its day one PCT, then your test levels are still ridiculously high still and you're not "off test" yet... You'll feel like shit in two weeks, don't worry it's coming LoL

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
These guys are just giving you a heads up. Really be dilligent with your pct.
You don't want to feel any shittier than you have to. I have sucessfully
ended some stout cycles without feeling bad with really careful pct.
Good luck... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Vent, were you using HCG throughout your cycle? How about any AI's?

As far as training and cardio go, go as hard as you can...why stop (unless it is a planned deload/cruise)? Keeping up with your cardio will help drop excess body water.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well anasci i gotta come clean with you guys. I have an anomaly going on right now that maybe one of you has experienced.

First the truth. I got way to greedy as this was my first cycle and once i saw the results and felt the strength I wanted more. My orig cycle was 500mg/w for 12 weeks. What I ended up doing was slowing increasing the amount of Test E every week. I ended up going through 3 vials of 250mg of Test E. Or in the long run...7500 mg over 12 weeks. Loved it and dont regret my decision to do so. Its prob explains why I went from 180 to 215.

Now however its one daypct and I feel better than when i did on the Test. I still feel the strength and the passion for lifting but my libido is way higher than it was on the cycle. Im more clear headed, the acne went away.

In summary: I feel much better off the test. Why is this?

Also as a minor side question: When do you guys usually cut after PCT and is minor fat burning cardio ok during PCT?

Was the "oneday" PCT a typo?

CG

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
You are not the first one to have this happen. Too much T can mess with your brain chemicals and make you lose desire. There where was actually a long conversation over at Dat's board on the subject.
Now, it would be very individual, but if you tapered off before your PCT and now feel better, I would suspect that was the case.

Hawk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya that was a mistake. Lol glad i have so much to look forward to. I figured this is just what it PCT'ing felt like. I havent even gotten to the entrance yet

Vent, how long have you been on the PCT protcal at this point?

CG

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
You are not the first one to have this happen. Too much T can mess with your brain chemicals and make you lose desire. There where was actually a long conversation over at Dat's board on the subject.
Now, it would be very individual, but if you tapered off before your PCT and now feel better, I would suspect that was the case.

Hawk

Well I it went like this something like this 500 750 1000 500 250

The 1000 mg only happened for 1 week. The tapper is kinda nice though i think its letting me off easier

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
After 10-12 days from last pin of test e and with the help of your pct of choice u will also start feeling stronger and this is do to your normal normal test activity is kicking in plus the androgens sticking around and is like a euphoric high somewhat.. People may say bs but that's how I was on first cycle of t and it doesn't last forever but it dam feels good. Stick with your plan of pct and as much as u can tune your mind off of oh I used aas now I'm gonna feel like crap so let's get lazy and sloppy. I know u won't but I've seen it.
Glad u came clean. Mom will be happy she didnt raise a fibber.. Lol. Kdn bro.. I say how it is . If someone doesn't like it then they get booted outa cave 666.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
After 10-12 days from last pin of test e and with the help of your pct of choice u will also start feeling stronger and this is do to your normal normal test activity is kicking in plus the androgens sticking around and is like a euphoric high somewhat.. People may say bs but that's how I was on first cycle of t and it doesn't last forever but it dam feels good. Stick with your plan of pct and as much as u can tune your mind off of oh I used aas now I'm gonna feel like crap so let's get lazy and sloppy. I know u won't but I've seen it.
Glad u came clean. Mom will be happy she didnt raise a fibber.. Lol. Kdn bro.. I say how it is . If someone doesn't like it then they get booted outa cave 666.

Only time ive missed a workout in the past 5 months was for school. I truly love lifting so im not to concerned with getting lazy

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well I it went like this something like this 500 750 1000 500 250

The 1000 mg only happened for 1 week. The tapper is kinda nice though i think its letting me off easier

Ok, so you ventured into the deep end of the pool for long enough to disrupt your physiology. Loss of libido is common when high doses of T are involved. However, I have found that eventually the top number increases over time, so you can handle more and still have your sex drive.

Then as you tapered and your T levels lowered and PCT began your physiology began to return to an acceptable level and your sex drive returned.

The take home is maybe next time instead of hitting 1g EW, stay at 750mg EW for a few.

Hawk

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
Or the triptorelin big ball bounce... Clarify . T

Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by that for a newbie Turbo? I'm about to pin the triptorelin in a few days as it'll be 14 days from my last test e pin. Appreciate it!