©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People over 45

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
IB, I bloat up pretty good myself on cycle dosages of test. I don't know if anything can be done, short of diuretics. Anyways, on the stomach acid issue, I suggest Prilosec, Prevacid, or Nexium. I use Prilosec daily and have been for over 15 years now. It is a lifesaver. It used to be script only, but now it is sold over the counter. It does take a day or two to kick in and you must take it daily for it to work properly....

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ive been on cyp for months and for me that bloat amount is directly affected by how much ai I run and the ai amount seems to be determined by how many carbs I'm running. High carb days it takes more ai to keep it at bay ,low carb days it take a bunch less.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Kool you guys.!!.Getting ansenal of stuff ..Thanks for the great info..
So Gastro on the beet juice I assume if the stomach acidity is low it doesnt digest the juice hense the pink pee? So to raise acidty I do what? Kefir, pro biotic prebiotic will raise ?.
And if for possible estro related then what ai and dose?
808 ..china coffee is something I avoid... any worldcup pics? Mail me.lol.

Lots of "natural" tips to help increase stomach acid, like digestive bitters, Betaine Hydrochloride,lemon juice, a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before a meal. Other simple things like eating acidic foods (like a bitter greens & balsamic vinegar salad) or drinking coffee with a meal. And then there is always going to the doctor, which is always a great idea.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Could be Acid reflux? try OTC nexeum/prilosec. you will know w/in 24 hrs. Papaya enzime is very effective. I did not know i had it, until food got stuck, dont eat and lay down! wait 2 hours.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I had a problem with the stomach and eating - when on deca - I had a massage person spoon my diaphragm- it sucks - most ballet dancers need it done from there holing there stance I was told- do you have a hard time getting a breath? Or when you do sit ups - it kills in the top center of your ribs - and makes it hard to get s breath-mostly after eating - I felt way better that week

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Could be Acid reflux? try OTC nexeum/prilosec. you will know w/in 24 hrs. Papaya enzime is very effective. I did not know i had it, until food got stuck, dont eat and lay down! wait 2 hours.

Starting in my teens, until late 20s when I started on daily Prevacid, I would occasionally have food get stuck in my throat. One of the most miserable sensations ever. As soon as I started on Prevacid, it stopped happening. My doctor told me that the stuck food is due to the esophagus cramping, because it is irritated from all the acid reflux into the esophagus from the stomach. I would rather be kicked in the nuts than have food stick in my throat for any length of time.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Remember what Arnold always says! NO MILK!

For moving Old people need 100 mg of test suspension per day plus a six pack of beer.

IB, remember no milk products! And Beer right after your post workout shake for the carb insulin push!Just trying to put some bullshit and science together!Ha! Just go take a good old man crap and read your favorite mag.Later,OMR:D

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
OP. Why would you take 50mg/day of Test Cyp? A weekly injection of 250 mg is the way I would go. If you are going to pin everyday, then I would do 50 mg of Test Prop. I don't think your stomach issues are related to your Test injections.