©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best hair remover?

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
I got your back brother!

:lightbulb:phoe2006, here is a tip for shaving the back. I go to Walgreens and buy a couple of bamboo back scratchers.One I use for scratching and one for shaving! I duct tape a triple headed razor on, get in the shower and go to town on my back,etc. I need to patent a razor extension device!Ha! Later,OMR

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
:lightbulb:phoe2006, here is a tip for shaving the back. I go to Walgreens and buy a couple of bamboo back scratchers.One I use for scratching and one for shaving! I duct tape a triple headed razor on, get in the shower and go to town on my back,etc. I need to patent a razor extension device!Ha! Later,OMR

I was thinking about doing the same thing only with a long wooden spoon or other kitchen utensil :D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
There are some clothing materials that pull the hair- but works great for getting rid of the hair - I will have to find the one I have and see what material it is.
Also I always go back and forth with my razor while shaving - the back stroke really does clean them out and sharpen them. Been using the same Gillette for a year now - still works great - doesn't work as good with Bic or the other brands

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Also tried the spray hair removers- tough to spray the back - sprayed it all over my head and got the dog - the need to make an easy applicator for the hard to reach places - on the peptides - the hair grows so fast and I am so pumped all the time my range of motion is like a T-rex

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012

That's actually a very good idea. I have one of those at my desk. If I didn't, some itches would never be fixed! :D

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I haven't found the near for men in my local stores yet, I'd like to try it out

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Does the Nair for men work well?

Meh, not too impressed. Smells like shit, and unless you have thin hair it doesnt work worth a crap. I had to leave it on the maximum time to do any good, and ended up taking some small hunks of skin off cause it burnt my damn skin.lol. it did last a lot longer that way, no stubble for a few days. Normally that happens overnight. I wont bother again thats for sure.

I haven't found the near for men in my local stores yet, I'd like to try it out

Rite aid in my area has it, but i got mine from amazon for around $6