©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some gear works better than others

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
My hair line started to receed and thinned out a lot on top to where you can see a difference. This is afyer years of use though and just genetically proned to baldimg i guess... fuck it, it is what it is. It just makes me that much more intimidating than a pretty boy.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I know some guys who cruise with primo and I am thinking about adding it in. I thought 100mg test and 200mg primo. What do you guys think?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Some gear works better than others. It's just so happens most of that gear comes with the most side effects. I have had the best results from tren, sdrol, adrol.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
LOL, anavar, winny and primo has the most side effects??? Wrong!

I agree with CG.... Var and Primo are extremely popular (and expensive) due to their LACK of sides.... shit, Primo is as clean as it comes.... Winny has its sides but other anabolics are far worse IMO

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

No, I posted the best gear I have ever used had the most side effects. The gear you mention are great and gave me minor side effects. But the gear that gave me the best and fastest results always had the most side effects. This is just what happened for me. Tren is really good for me but the side effects can be too much at times. Sdrol makes me feel very sick but I make big changes on it. For long term results and health gear like test, primo, avar would be better than tren and sdrol. Even high dosed hgh gave me bad side effects and that is another thing that changed my body fast.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006

yes on the winni. It only worked for me in the injectable,
It worked GREAT at first. But each time just a ways in it will have me feeling like an old achy man with arthritis.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Some gear works better than others. It's just so happens most of that gear comes with the most side effects. I have had the best results from tren, sdrol, adrol.

I am similar in the fact the strong side effect drugs tend to be the strongest acting ones. I am the same as Rajjin when it comes to winstrol though. It feels fine at first then after 2 weeks everything hurts.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I have never liked winny either. Avar is a great drug. My favourite oral is tbol or dbol. Test and tren for injects. All gear works but I stick to certain ones.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I like winny as an add in with the rest of a cycle. IMO it gives everything else a huge boost. But again, that's just my opinion.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
when i stop cruising at get back into the gym im gonna do mast, winni, ans anavar also. too much tren in high doses drives me mentally crazy and i have bad side effects these days. i need surgeries in both arms for torn tendons in my biceps and its very painful to lift now. i can go light but its so hard to stay light lol. my max bench was 600lb, now prob 250. haven't hit it hard in months.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
What about winny's detrimental effects on cholesterol profiles

One study, for example, compared the effects of taking only six milligrams a day of Winstrol, a popular oral steroid, with 200 milligrams of testosterone enanthate, an injectable steroid. While the Winstrol was taken daily, the testosterone was injected once a week. After six weeks the Winstrol lowered beneficial HDL-2 by 71 percent. Those taking the injection showed lower levels of another subfraction, HDL-3, by only 9 percent. LDL rose by 29 percent with Winstrol but dropped 16 percent with the testosterone injection.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
What about winny's detrimental effects on cholesterol profiles

One study, for example, compared the effects of taking only six milligrams a day of Winstrol, a popular oral steroid, with 200 milligrams of testosterone enanthate, an injectable steroid. While the Winstrol was taken daily, the testosterone was injected once a week. After six weeks the Winstrol lowered beneficial HDL-2 by 71 percent. Those taking the injection showed lower levels of another subfraction, HDL-3, by only 9 percent. LDL rose by 29 percent with Winstrol but dropped 16 percent with the testosterone injection.
That's sucks.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I love winny, orally as well, but it will hammer your HDL down big time. I don't know anybody that didn't have this result.

With 'Var, I've seen some guys HDL drop a lot, but many other users it did not effect much at all. Not sure why, as it must be genetic?

I really never wasted my time with Var or Winny until the 2000's because I thought they were a waste of money, which for awhile Var definitely was at the prices it was being sold. However, after I tried real versions of both (never had bad batches I guess), I really liked both compounds. Not sure how well I would do on winny now as I'm older and it's been forever since I used it, but it definitely enhanced my physique if I was already lean. Winny also gave me a ton of strength. Since I did well on orals, I never really cared for injectable versions and painful injects.