©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

synergy of oral steroids

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
^^^ your serious with this?^^^^ Now I'm going to have to change my cycle...lol

I’m not saying that I found anabolic Jesus, or anything like that. Or even that there’s any merit to the 1+1=3 synergy of them, either. Just that after a few days I’m getting great pumps. The jury is far from finishing deliberations on this one, even for me. It’s just off to a good start is all.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
This morning was back and bi’s day. I would usually do back, then biceps, then finish up with some behind the back barbell forearm curls. I had to shorten my normal back and bi’s workout this morning, so I alternated between forearm curls and biceps dumbbell curls at the end. After the second set my forearms were so pumped that I couldn’t grip the dumbbells to do bicep curls. Had to go get my wrist straps just to finish up my last 2 sets of curls.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You feel this is directly associated with combining the two? I'll be very interested to know if the added pump correlates into added lactic acid pain? Could you please touch base on this once you realize it?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You feel this is directly associated with combining the two? I'll be very interested to know if the added pump correlates into added lactic acid pain? Could you please touch base on this once you realize it?

Really hard to say for sure. Been a long time since I’ve run Dbol or Anadrol, so really hard to draw any definitive conclusions. I don’t remember Dbol ever giving me lumps quite like this, though. It feels more like the pumps I get from Anavar or Super DMZ. Like the really intensely painful pumps that are almost more of a cramp than they are a pump. And I’m only a few days into injecting Deca, EQ and low dose Test, so I know those aren’t contributing anything at this point.

The weird thing is, strength isn’t really up like I was expecting. The whole thing is really strange to me. I’ll keep you updated as anything relevant transpires.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
A lot of great info here fellas thanks for everyone's input Iam liken this board better them PM- I joined to get 50 OX coins so glad I did now

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
A lot of great info here fellas thanks for everyone's input Iam liken this board better them PM- I joined to get 50 OX coins so glad I did now

Bigdawg, you just made my day with this! Good to see you posting more and more. We need quality members "posting".

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
For the last 2 days my calves have been killing me, and I haven’t done legs recently. It feels like it’s somewhere between DOMs and a really intense pump. And when I stretch my ankles out, my calves want to cramp and almost lock up on me.

Otherwise, I’m feeling really full and pumped almost all day. My shoulders and arms are bigger and my g/f said I look like I’m losing weight, except that I’m up a couple pounds this week. I have noticed some slight upset stomach from the Anadrol, which I remember as being normal. The lower dose keeps it from being much of a nuisance, though.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
what did the kids call it now days?
skittles?!? Just take a few of every color

Like "shotgunning" but with tabs