©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

so if your quad is stiff from site inj is it ok to

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
still work out legs? Tonight is leg night and my quad is somewhat sore but no unbearable like my ass has been, just curious how it will feel when I start squating.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
It will probably hurt the most as you go down on the squat, you could try stretching it every half hour or so until you workout and see how it feels. When my quads get sore from an inject, it's always fixed by advil and stretching.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
it will actually make it feel a whole lot better having them stretched out like that. I was hesitant when i do squats when my thighs are real tight thinking i'm gonna rip something but it feels great during it.

W

wolfyEVH

some people, like myself, shoot after their leg day.......so the next day you cant really tell what the soreness is from and you can have no soreness during the punishing leg routine

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
OK so the workout was good, I hit the left quad tomorrow nite and I'll try to do a better job!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im a little late, but i agree with oracle, it helps out alot. but you already know that know. good day.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
OK so the workout was good, I hit the left quad tomorrow nite and I'll try to do a better job!

just don't shoot the "inside" of your thigh!! For those who are wondering that's an "inside" joke. He knows what i'm joking about ;)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
just don't shoot the "inside" of your thigh!! For those who are wondering that's an "inside" joke. He knows what i'm joking about ;)
well i dont ! but anyways i just shot my quad monday night it was my third injection it didnt feel anything like my glute ..my left glute took a shot on thursday and i still have a knot not poking out or anythjing i can just feel it inside when i try to sit i think may be i just moved the needle around to much during to process. when i stuck my quad my eyes kinda got big :eek: i was hopinbg it would be painless like my glute but i cant handle not being able to sit so i think everytime i inject i am going to move to a differenty body area until i find something that works .. quad today is a little sore nothing bad tho. it alot easier to keep moving and streching than the glute is.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i've worked out pre-injected muscles and the key is extreme stretching. just stretch until you can flex that particular muscle and it doesn't hurt, then go forth with the training :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ORACLE said:

Hey bro, funny thing is the ladies have always commented on my strong thighs when they are going down... Now I know why!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
Hey bro, funny thing is the ladies have always commented on my strong thighs when they are going down... Now I know why!

lol...well i guess there is a benefit to doing it on that side after all

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
lol who revived this old thread anyway?? lol I just popped my left quad this morning and did legs tonight. It works out fine.