©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Been busy, wondering about training software

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
So I've been very busy lately. Had about 30mins every other day, to workout. Now my question Is their a software program were you can add the weight/rep, then the program calculates your workouts and weights/rep range? Stiggins was one of them..but is no longer available.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
So I've been very busy lately. Had about 30mins every other day, to workout. Now my question Is their a software program were you can add the weight/rep, then the program calculates your workouts and weights/rep range? Stiggins was one of them..but is no longer available.

I think intensity has 5/3/1 built in and I'm not sure, but likely calculates your poundage. Not sure what style training you're doing. For volume, you may approach it so many ways.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I would have to think you could find something out there these days. Check your phone in the APP section (PLAY STORE)

davidg

Apr 26, 2021
If anyone else needs it, I used a workout app for a long time to do the plank, and then I just started a chart where I record my workouts. If I miss a workout, my progress changes. I already have my own workout system.