©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diet Log

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Im gonna post my daily diet...just as motivation to myself. Full-time work, and stress has totally screwed up my training lately, and I have been very burned out. But the energies back, the flame is again burning bright, and its time to get back in it, and hit it up hard. Hope y'all dont mind.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
finally a post about dieting and training.....looking at pincrushers cutting cycle really started me to second think things with winny. But that would be good to see a diet plan because i know you eat like a monster from reading your other post and that will help "us" who dont' always eat correctly get an idea of how to construct a good diet plan. Is this a bulking or cutting diet?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Its a cutting diet bro. Ive been cutting for about 6 weeks...leaning up nicely, all over. The first few weeks of the cutter I was off, and lost alot of muscle, but its coming back nicely.

Im currently on 100-150mg Tren ED, 100mg Masteron ED, 600mg EQ, and 250mg Test Cyp.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Jan.28.05

15 Eggwhites
1 Scoop Whey Isolate
2/3 cup oats

1 chicken breast
1 scoop Whey Isolate
Salad
2/3 cup oats

1 Chicken Breast