©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oxide Labs Sustanon 350mg/ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Oxide Sust 350mg/ml. Great product line!!

Attachments

• IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 159

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Oxide has always had kickass products.....

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I have always liked using Oxide! Been around for years and the quality has always been potent as hell!!

Rfagazzi

Oct 25, 2012
Oxide set a pretty high standard for quite sometime. I still have some winny, drol, clomid, and T3. Some of the best tabs ever!

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Never realized that they made a 350mg Sust! All of the products I have used of theirs are top of the line!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have a friend that used their gear and loved it. I have emailed them repeatedly with no success. I figured they were out of business. I believe they have thanktropins too. Another item Ive been trying to track down.
I just tried to look them up, i read they closed a year ago. The labels on the vials above are much different than the originals. Maybe they got going again?

Last edited:

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
That man has retired more then any other I have seen in this business:D

No he just continues to switch names from time to time. Goes private for a while, taking on only select customers and then re-emerges with a new handle and selling to the public again.

He offers some very good products though, that's a fact!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yeah he just goes under for a couple of months and then sprouts up with a new name...Not sure if he has changed his labeling up lately though, usually keeps it the same and just lists his "current name" as an approved supplier?! Still answers to some of his older email accounts though.....

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
where can i get oxide lab products?

Read the rules. Also this thread is from 2 years ago and I don't believe they're a sponsor here. Click on the stickies or browse through the sponsors threads and you'll see a list of current sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.