©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

planning my next cycle

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
here are my stats. 48 years old and I have been in the gym the past 35 years. Boxing and weight lifting gym.
I have done 1 or 2 cycles a year for the past 15 years.

my goals are to lean up and not gain too much muscle. I do not want to get too big because it slows me down in the boxing gym. I need speed. I am getting older and trying to keep up with all the youg boxers.
I am currently 215lbs and 15% body fat. Im 5'9"

I want to start my cycle on May 1st so my bodyfat will be at 10 or 12% at that time. I know how to adjust my diet to get my body fat down so I know about that. I know how to diet to get my bodyfat down or up. I have done it the past 35 years boxing in three different weight divisions. i can drop weight or gain to get to a certain division. So please leave out all diet advice. Im just saying this because it would be my first advice to someone asking the same question.

Here are my thoughts. I want to make this cycle as long as possible. Im thinking 16 weeks or more.
I am going to run test cyponate for 16 weeks. I was thinking anavar for weeks 2 - 8.
the rest im up for suggestions. I will do the usual pct with nolva and clomid but I just might go ahead at that time decide to go with TRT but That subject will up for discussion at that time, not now.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Testosterone was going to be my suggestion. The ANAVAR will work as well but I would run it a minimum of 8-10wks.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Testosterone was going to be my suggestion. The ANAVAR will work as well but I would run it a minimum of 8-10wks.

Thanks but what about the rest of the time.
this thread is about trying to make up my mind.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks but what about the rest of the time.
this thread is about trying to make up my mind.

So many possibilities. I would personally do 18 weeks. First 9 with test e and the second with test c. Avar would be a great. I would personally run masteron. Either run it throughout. Or you could do Avar for about 10 weeks and then throw in mast p for the remaining weeks. You could run it rght up to your pct so that would be 10 weeks total.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I know how much you liked the BP Tbol line so I'd stick with that. At your age TRT may be a good idea if you are looking at 16+ this time.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I know how much you liked the BP Tbol line so I'd stick with that. At your age TRT may be a good idea if you are looking at 16+ this time.
Yea Jello, to me bp tbol is my favorite oral. That shit rocks

So many possibilities. I would personally do 18 weeks. First 9 with test e and the second with test c. Avar would be a great. I would personally run masteron. Either run it throughout. Or you could do Avar for about 10 weeks and then throw in mast p for the remaining weeks. You could run it rght up to your pct so that would be 10 weeks total.
Thanks elvia that is a good thought. I will take this under advisment. Im not against it Im just not a big fan of changing esters in mid cycle. but changing from e to c sounds easy enough. I trying to make up my mind so I can make my order Jan 1st

just a question to anyone that might know , just how close is masterone and eq other than the ester?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

The BP TBOL are the best ever made period. Even when it was produced back years ago. The raw powder quality is superb.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yea Jello, to me bp tbol is my favorite oral. That shit rocks

Thanks elvia that is a good thought. I will take this under advisment. Im not against it Im just not a big fan of changing esters in mid cycle. but changing from e to c sounds easy enough. I trying to make up my mind so I can make my order Jan 1st

just a question to anyone that might know , just how close is masterone and eq other than the ester?

Masteron is completely different to Eq. Look up their profiles. It is my fav compound. It is testoserones best friend.

I understand why you may not want to switch esters. The is no need to but I just like to change things up. But of course you need a steady dose and if you hit a plateau you simply increase that dose or add other compounds. I switched over from c to e this cycle. I keep with the same dose. I was on 750mg test c so the first week of test e I done 250mg and 500mg test c. I just went upto the 750mg test e the next week. I stayed there as I didn't ned to increase.

Tbol is probably my fav oral too... Balkan is the best. As Jello stated I would look into TRT for after your cycle. Do you still recover well like you did a few years back? I can't imagine things would be good for you after an 18 week cycle... I wouldn't like it an I am 27.