©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acne and Androgenic Ratio for tren, test, mast, anavar

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
Hello.

I've taken
anavar , test prop and en, tren en, and tren ace.

I read this about the anabolic:androgenic ratio.
This gives it an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 1100:91 (compared to methyl test). Methyl test is assumed to be 100:100 for the purposes of this comparison. What this means is that epi is 11 times more anabolic (1100%) and roughly as androgenic (91% as androgenic) as methyl test (by oral administration to rats).

the above quote is referencing epistane. what exactly does 11 times more anabolic and 91% as androgenic mean? does it mean less estrogen conversion? quite confused about this.

some ratios i found online are listed here
Masteron:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio:62:25

Parabolan (Tren):
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500

Testosterone Cyp, Enanthate, Prop, Suspension
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100

Anavar:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24

Proviron:
Androgenic: Anabolic Ratio:30-40/100-150

I'm debating taking masteron. When I have used tren and test, my sides were ok but I had little to no acne. When I started 50mg BD anavar ED, i started to have massive breakouts, my chest is still full of acne from a cycle i did last september. I used some proviron at around march to see how it was, and again I broke out in acne again.

I'm curious as to why I don't break out that much when I'm just on test and tren?

Will masteron make me breakout a lot or is it one of those "different for everyone" type of situations.

Thanks.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Anabolic=muscle building

Androgenic=male sex characteristics

in laymans terms

Oh..and Masteron will help with acne. it has anti E like effects.

Test/Tren/Mast/Var is a GREEEEEAT cycle!!

try it...you will LOVE IT.

(im not a dr...just my personal exp.)

Last edited:

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
Anabolic=muscle building

Androgenic=male sex characteristics

in laymans terms

Oh..and Masteron will help with acne. it has anti E like effects.

Test/Tren/Mast/Var is a GREEEEEAT cycle!!

try it...you will LOVE IT.

(im not a dr...just my personal exp.)

oh, do you have any insight as to why anavar and proviron would cause me huge amounts of acne?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Usually it's a "estrogen rebound" effect that causes a lot of "sudden" breakouts.

If you can keep estro in check you can usually keep acne free. Took me years to find this correlation. I used to break out like a mofo... Now my skin is better than ever even while on cycle

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
Usually it's a "estrogen rebound" effect that causes a lot of "sudden" breakouts.

If you can keep estro in check you can usually keep acne free. Took me years to find this correlation. I used to break out like a mofo... Now my skin is better than ever even while on cycle

what do you take to keep estrogen in check?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

exactly.
this is why i break out when i stop Proviron.

Aromasin and Proviron is a good choice for Estro...IMO.
if using Tren....u need some Caber or Prami...most using Caber(for Prolactin)

theres MANY things that can cause acne.
genetics..oily skin...dirt..dht...estro..etc.

try showering 1-2 times a day...using Stridex pads..Proactive...anti-Es...

try one at a time and see what wrks and whats causing it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
exactly.
this is why i break out when i stop Proviron.

Aromasin and Proviron is a good choice for Estro...IMO.
if using Tren....u need some Caber or Prami...most using Caber(for Prolactin)

theres MANY things that can cause acne.
genetics..oily skin...dirt..dht...estro..etc.

try showering 1-2 times a day...using Stridex pads..Proactive...anti-Es...

try one at a time and see what wrks and whats causing it.

X2

I run Mast and low dose of Letro

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Going in my 3rd week of mast and starting notice my acne from my last cycle finally starting to clear up. Taking some time tho. I got a bottle of clomid sittin, would that help with keep estro in check?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Actually I just read in many different resources that Clomid causes acne very easily. I'm confused now. Shouldn't it help clear up acne since it has anti-e?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Actually I just read in many different resources that Clomid causes acne very easily. I'm confused now. Shouldn't it help clear up acne since it has anti-e?

Clomid is actually an "estrogen" it's not an anti estrogen. It binds to selective estrogen receptors and this prevents your bodies natural e2 to bind.

So when you take clomid it can bind with other receptors and cause other issues such as acne. Best thing is to just take an Aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex, Aromasin or Letro and just keep your estrogen down in general.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Ohh I see. I misunderstood. well sh!t, totally bought thinking it was anti-e. eh I'll save it just in case. I'll order some arimidex. Thanks