©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pincrusher

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Ok I went ahead and order some IGF. You say to use 50mcq every 20 days and stay off for 20 days and repeat. Do you inject 25 mcq X2 or just one dose of 50mcq per day. Also can I inject it anywhere like winstrol to improve muscle growth in certain muscles or just stick it anywhere? Also, I never order from that place you recommanded, how long does it usually take to get their stuff.

P

pincrusher

mike1991 said:
Ok I went ahead and order some IGF. You say to use 50mcq every 20 days and stay off for 20 days and repeat. Do you inject 25 mcq X2 or just one dose of 50mcq per day. Also can I inject it anywhere like winstrol to improve muscle growth in certain muscles or just stick it anywhere? Also, I never order from that place you recommanded, how long does it usually take to get their stuff.
the most common way i have used and talked with others is to run it for 3-4 weeks then stop for equal amount of time. it seems to downregulate the receptors so it becomes ineffective after about this length of time.
i just do 1 injection when doing at or under 50-60mcg per day. just inject right after training and yes you can spot inject it but make sure you use long enough needle to get into the muscle. i use 27g 5/8" slin pinz and inject into biceps, delts, quads, tri's and am thinking about trying pecs next go around. they say you can get a slight enhancement of the muscle it is directly injected into but i tend to think it is more of a site irritation swelling than anything else.
standard order delivery times from the place i told ya about, chemone is about 1 week from payment to receipt of goods.
you will receive a kit that includes a vial of the igf powder, a 2ml bottle of acetic acid and 10ml bottle of sodium chloride. take the acetic acid and withdraw the entire amount and inject it into the vial containing the igf powder. make sure you point the needle towards the side of the bottle and dont squirt the fluid directly onto the powder at the bottom of the bottle. very gently swirl around the fluid till it all dissolves, DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE EVER!!!!!!!!!! once dissolved it is ready to inject at this dosage to measure with your slin pin, 10 ticks on the syringe is equal to 50mcg provided you are using a 1ml syringe.
to inject withdraw .9ml of sodium chloride from that bottle then the .1ml from the igf bottle to get a full 1ml for injecting. follow standard injection procedures during the injection.
hope this helps ya out...pin

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
pincrusher said:
the most common way i have used and talked with others is to run it for 3-4 weeks then stop for equal amount of time. it seems to downregulate the receptors so it becomes ineffective after about this length of time.

Could you elaborate on this? I am interested in your reasoning, thanks.

P

pincrusher

skullsmasher said:
Could you elaborate on this? I am interested in your reasoning, thanks.
it is not reasoning but actual testing done by individuals who used the igf. they reported that the igf became ineffective after about this amount of usage and didnt maintain effectiveness even if increasing the dosages substantially. there are also reports done by others who know quite a bit about steroid usage who agree with this way of thinking. whether this method will change with the always changing development of new grades of igf will remain to be seen but until i see otherwise i will continue to use and recommend others to use it like this.:)

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
pincrusher said:
it is not reasoning but actual testing done by individuals who used the igf. they reported that the igf became ineffective after about this amount of usage and didnt maintain effectiveness even if increasing the dosages substantially. there are also reports done by others who know quite a bit about steroid usage who agree with this way of thinking. whether this method will change with the always changing development of new grades of igf will remain to be seen but until i see otherwise i will continue to use and recommend others to use it like this.:)

I don't believe the reason for it's seeming ineffectiveness is due to AR "downregulation". In fact, androgen receptors increase in their amounts when androgen concentrations increase. I believe their to be other factors involved in the (In my opinion) downregulation myth such as SHBG levels, estrogen etc. This problem doesnt indicate a AR "downregulation" but moreso that yor SHBG has increased. SHBG will bind to the AAS in you blood reducing the cycles effectiveness. Adding something like winstrol (at around 18-20mgs will lower it by 50% or so in a 100kg man),Oral Turinabol, insulin, masteron, aromasin or proviron IMO would help with this. I do not advise administration of an AI for extended amounts of time due to cholesterol issues but get bloodwork and use it as your guide.

But alas, this is just one of many possible factors involved.
Also a good read on this subject.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/androgen-receptor-regulation.htm

IGF-1's increase on satellite cells and GHs myostatin blocking capabilities along with a combination of DHT/TRT/Strong AR binding/Non AR mechanism aas and an AI, would very close to the "ultimate" stack in virtually every aspect. just wanted to throw that in.

Just my opinion, all of this. :)

P

pincrusher

as always, the way of thinking can & in many cases, change as we learn more and more about aas products through clinical studies & trial & error. i have alwasy used personal usage either by myself or others who know what they are doing as a good guide to how i plan my usage in the future.
although the reason why igf becomes less effective after a particular length of usage is not entirely known for sure, from my experience i start to feel less of an affect after about 4 weeks on it so therefore i always stop at that point. i will in the future try using something that will tie up the SHBG to see if it does help to extend the affects of igf:)
was thinking that for this future experiment, 25mg of proviron & 20-40mg of wnistrol should do the trick.
the biggest thing with igf is that from what i have observed in the last year+ since it became more popular, there is a very wide range of results from the product. some report no effects whatsoever while others absolutely love the stuff and have to cut short workouts because of the wild pumps they get in the gym.