©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Cycle

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I'm planning on starting my 3rd cycle. I'm 6 ft 220 lbs with some body fat. I've uped the cardio and cleaned my diet. I've been lifting for 12 years.

I'm going to run Sustanon 250 with Equipoise and Winny at the end. I'm planning on 500 mg / week of Sust and 400 mg/wk of Eq.

Can I run the Sust as long as the Eq (i.e., 15 weeks)? Or is that too long?

Also, I want to keep the water weight down...should I take arimidex every day? How much?

What else can I do to keep the water weight down for the summer?

Thanks.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I'm only going to reply to part of your questions and let someone else help with the other. in case you don't know the eq will take a long time to kick in but once it does you will be happy. Think about your pct. I don't know how old you are but the older you are the harder it is to kick start your natural production again. 15 weeks seems a long time to run sustonon. That is a pretty suppressive substance. but I have known others that have done it and came put fine because they had a well planned pct. The arimidex will work fine but it is hard on the liver. So keep that in mind as you are planning this. good luck

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Gocraze said:
I'm planning on starting my 3rd cycle. I'm 6 ft 220 lbs with some body fat. I've uped the cardio and cleaned my diet. I've been lifting for 12 years.

I'm going to run Sustanon 250 with Equipoise and Winny at the end. I'm planning on 500 mg / week of Sust and 400 mg/wk of Eq.

Can I run the Sust as long as the Eq (i.e., 15 weeks)? Or is that too long?

Also, I want to keep the water weight down...should I take arimidex every day? How much?

What else can I do to keep the water weight down for the summer?

Thanks.

Sustanon is a good choice of test if you don't want too much water weight. It will put on lots of mass but won't carry the water test e/c does. It has an active life of 3 weeks so take that into consideration when planning your cycle. And yes the Eq has to be run for a long time to feel the full benefits. I would rec about 14 weeks. I always think it is good to run test around one week after other compounds and to taper down (slightly) the doses of each to avoid a heavy crash. Winny is good at the end and I would rec 5/6 weeks for that.

I would personally swop the Eq for Masteron. That is great for cutting and bulking cycles plus it acts as a mild anti estrogen so other protection wouldn't be needed (maybe alittle adex or something like proviron). Looking at your cycle and the fact you want to keep water down (but I can tell you want to still get big) then I would rec 0.5mg eod. If you was doing something like dbol you would have to do adex ed but with your cycle eod is enough. But everything should go on feel so when your on if your unhappy with the amount of water weight then simply do 0.5mg ed.

So something like-

Week 1-12= Sust at 500mg per week
Week 1-14= Eq at 400mg per week
Week 8-14= Winny at 40-50mg per day (you are doing oral winny aren't you)

So the total length of the above cycle is around 15 weeks. If you done sust for 15 weeks that would be 18 weeks it's in your system. I think the above is a good solid cycle. It works out about 15 weeks for both the sust and the Eq. I would personally move down in dose (slightly) in the last 3 weeks... something like 500, 350, 200 for the test and 400, 300, 200 for the Eq.

If you do Eq make sure you have a good joint care supplement whilst on. Other tip to to keep water weight down is to drink lots of water and to avoid sodium... so no added salt on anything.

Here's my tip of the month! At the end of your cycle something like dandelion root tea (easy to buy) can be used. It acts as a natural diuretic so will take the water from your system and make you look extra toned. It is also good for blood pressure and your liver and kidneys (and just overall health). It's what Will Smith used to help him look ripped for I am Legend (plus the 3-5 miles per day of course). If you need to know anything else just ask away and I am sure we can help you out.

By the way what PCT do you have planned? Incidentally you should be starting that about week 15. I would do just over 4 weeks for the PCT regime due to the length of cycle. Something like-

Days 1-21= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg per day, days 12-21 at 50mg per day
Days 1-23= Nolvadex at 20mg per day
Days 24-30= Nolvadex at 10mg per day

Hope it helps

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to say you should do HCG during your cycle just to stop them going the size of peanuts and to aid recovery. I would do just 500IU per week. Start that about week 3 till near the end (week 15) and then start your PCT. I would advise getting 1500IU amps and not 5000IU just cos you are doing a small amount each week and it will go bad if you leave it too long (5000IU would be 10 weeks worth).

Like I said a good dose of adex would be 0.5mg eod for your cycle. Your compounds will take a few weeks to kick in and some estrogen is good for optimal muscle growth so don't start the adex at the start. Wait till about week 3 or 4. That way you will feel the difference it makes too as opposed to just starting with it. Plus it is liver toxic so saving a few unnecessary weeks is good. Do that till week 15 so you start your PCT a day or two after your last pill. Hope it works out for you.