©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bromocriptine

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Why has Bromo seem to have taken a back seat to Prami and Caber when both of the later tend to associated with such negative sides?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cause bromo can be hard on the liver and heart over time.
Most frequent side effects are nausea, orthostatic hypotension, headaches, and vomiting through stimulation of the brainstem vomiting centre. Bromocriptine can cause worsening of liver problems. Vasospasms with serious consequences such as myocardial infarction and stroke have been reported in connection with the puerperium, appears to be extremely rare event. Peripheral vasospasm (of the fingers or toes) can cause Raynaud's Phenomenon. Bromocriptine use has been anecdotally associated with causing or worsening psychotic symptoms (its mechanism is in opposition of most antipsychotics, whose mechanisms generally block
dopamine). Pulmonary fibrosis has been reported when bromocriptine was used in high doses for the
treatment of Parkinson's disease.

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Bromo can cause nausea and tiredness for many users. It helps to take it at night though and titrate the dose up as needed. The thinking here is that the drowsiness/tiredness will occur while you are sleeping.

I get absolutely NO sides from cabergoline.

I can't use Prami, it makes me feel like a zombie.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've actually never used Caber or Prami, but I hear what seems like all the time about how horrible people feel while using both.

Ironically I've read quite a bit that Bromo induces a sense of well being- being that it's a dopamine receptor agonist. Weird to hear conflicting info about this

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Caber feel horrible? Only one that might feel that way is the wife when she drags that ass out of bed the next morning. Little fuzzy on caber but almost
not perceptible. Prami for me is a no no. Feels like some shitty flu. Never went away though it works well for intended puposes . Just more sides with prami
than the sides it remedies.... Caber yeah. Prami uh uh.. Bromo actually worked ok for me but made me feel worse than caber ever did by a ways but better than prami though way less effective for nor19 sides... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Could be as it was dirt cheap in the mexi farms when I did use it.
Just felt so hazy..............T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's still pretty cheap in comparison to Caber and Prami which is another thing that appeals to me as well.