©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
This is what I have so far. Ive adjusted to 10weeks because it works out for me. Just need an OK and help on the AI.

Test Cyp.-- 500mg weekly x10weeks
Deca-- 300mg weekly x10weeks
HCG-- 250iu weekley for 12-14 weeks (should I go 12 or 14?)

AI----???
Letrozole 1.25mg daily?? (I read this was good for deca becuase it combats water retention)

Do I need any other PCT or is the HCG and Letro enough?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This is what I have so far. Ive adjusted to 10weeks because it works out for me. Just need an OK and help on the AI.

Test Cyp.-- 500mg weekly x10weeks
Deca-- 300mg weekly x10weeks
HCG-- 250iu weekley for 12-14 weeks (should I go 12 or 14?)

AI----???
Letrozole 1.25mg daily?? (I read this was good for deca becuase it combats water retention)

Do I need any other PCT or is the HCG and Letro enough?

Letrozol and Aromasin are going to do the same things essentially but you'll need an anti prolactin on hand IMO.

As far as the AI- that's what the Letro and Aromasin are. If you're keeping your estro in check you won't need a SERM like clomid or Nolvadex.

One of our sponsors GetRoids can help you with the Bromo

Run the hcg for a month preferably, but also make sure that you also run a low dose of the AI as well cause hcg is known to cause gyno if you're not careful

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Letrozol and Aromasin are going to do the same things essentially but you'll need an anti prolactin on hand IMO.

As far as the AI- that's what the Letro and Aromasin are. If you're keeping your estro in check you won't need a SERM like clomid or Nolvadex.

One of our sponsors GetRoids can help you with the Bromo

Run the hcg for a month preferably, but also make sure that you also run a low dose of the AI as well cause hcg is known to cause gyno if you're not careful

Ok sound good and thanks a lot, I just want to make sure I am clear on the details

#1. I will run the letro though the cycle at 1.25mg daily. When should I start/stop this dose? And is this all i will need for an AI throughout the cycle? (considering I am going to use the HCG)

#2 You said run the HCG for a month. When should I start/stop this dose?

#3 You said "you'll need an anti prolactin on hand IMO" So I will just need to keep it around incase I notice gyno? What do u suggest I have on hand for this?

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ok sound good and thanks a lot, I just want to make sure I am clear on the details

#1. I will run the letro though the cycle at 1.25mg daily. When should I start/stop this dose? And is this all i will need for an AI throughout the cycle? (considering I am going to use the HCG)

#2 You said run the HCG for a month. When should I start/stop this dose?

#3 You said "you'll need an anti prolactin on hand IMO" So I will just need to keep it around incase I notice gyno? What do u suggest I have on hand for this?

I also have a few questions about ordering. Hopefully its ok to discuss that here. I tried to order all this stuff through steelgear using moneygrams "send online" option 3 times but havent had any luck. I emailed them but havent heard back. Any suggestions? Would I have better luck through getroids?

First off I wouldn't openly talk about any ordering on the forum, either pm them or one of the mods and I'm sure they can help you out.

Secondly. Run the Letro at 1.25 mg every other day IF NEEDED!
But don't run it unless you need to.

The hcg run it from week 1 through week 14 at 250iu per week

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
First off I wouldn't openly talk about any ordering on the forum, either pm them or one of the mods and I'm sure they can help you out.

Secondly. Run the Letro at 1.25 mg every other day IF NEEDED!
But don't run it unless you need to.

The hcg run it from week 1 through week 14 at 250iu per week

awsome thanks a lot