©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new dude

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
hey New guy on the site. Wife and I both been BB'ing for 10 + yrs. you'll see her on here too soon, we just got on a different forum and did'nt feel it so we made a mass exodus and came here so Just sayin HI!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey welcome! Laid back and a huge amount of collective exp to share here.
Nice to see a couple coming in. Tell a bit more about your training etc..
Thx, T..

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
I'm lovin it already, can't stop reading all the posts, me 38 y.o. been training for many many moons both natural and assisted, currently 6 ft 190 bf around 18% all natty. wife is 34 5"3" 105 lean n hard lbs she natty at the moment too. but lookin to get on again as she does modeling shoots, (outdoors in summer, indoors in winter obviously) we got on another forum a month or so back and got a lot of heat from a few simple questions so we exited, and honestly neither one has a lick of experience with SARMS or PH's and want to get sped up a lil... she has certs from NASM and i've held ISSA,ACE,NASM and am working on an ACSM at the moment. we currently w.o. at home we have a pretty stellar set up with cage, full db rack etc. my goal is 190-195 under 10%bf and it's getting harder the older I get. she does extremely well keeping lean though. cannot wait to build relationships with you all as well

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey New guy on the site. Wife and I both been BB'ing for 10 + yrs. you'll see her on here too soon, we just got on a different forum and did'nt feel it so we made a mass exodus and came here so Just sayin HI!

Great to have your lady enjoy your same hobbies!
:welcome: to ANASCI,,both of you!