©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what can i take to stop being such an asshole?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
damn bro sorry to hear that.
im not exactly sure yet what surgery options are. i have been on pain management for almost 3 yrs. and i cant take it anymore. i seen a surgeon and have a follow up to see my options in 3 weeks. they needed new mri and xrays. my problem is mostly between l5/s1. i have degenerative discs, bulging disks. also sciatica, and slight scoliosis. i have even shrunk about an inch or so in height due to degeneration. but thats what im worried about is the recovery time. how do u feel after you healed up?

on another note i do have an appointment with a shrink on tuesday. so does my girl. separate appointments. we also had a real good talk about things and i have been totally in control of my attitude, even when shes flipping out. im starting to think thats 50% of it is me, and 50% is her too. im not as much as an asshole i think. she is sweet but theres is no taking to her like adults. when i catch her doing something wrong and she knows shes caught she will flip out like a lil kid when confronted. i also catch her in lies alot and gets mad at me when i catch her. her ex husband really did some very horrible things to her and the kids , you wouldn't believe someone could do that to some 1 they love. she is messed up in the head for life. im trying to be there for her but its so hard when someone is brainwashed and so broken down mentally. its a very hard relationship and she moved in as soon as we met because she really dont have anywhere else to go, and i really do want for things to work out and be happy with her. im out of work and supporting 2 ppl right now, she will start getting a paycheck in a few days. shit is just very rough right now and im very stressed out. but like i said i have been holding back 100% and she has been the one who has been flying off the handle now.

I think it's great that both of you are going! That's how it should be...Congrats on that!!

As far as pain and being recovered, I'll let you know once I've recovered! LOL!! Even if you have a fusion at L5s1, that's not that bad of a surgery...I spoke to a lady that didn't need any pain meds after it. When you get into two or more, things can get bad...Plus it depends how long you've been in pain...I know you said 3 years...I've been in chronic pain for roughly 25 years!! I had a failed lamenectomy surgery in '98. My back trouble started in my late teens and became chronic in my early 20's.

Anyway, it sounds like you and your girlfriend are headed in the right direction! Best of luck DJ!!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
I think it's great that both of you are going! That's how it should be...Congrats on that!!

As far as pain and being recovered, I'll let you know once I've recovered! LOL!! Even if you have a fusion at L5s1, that's not that bad of a surgery...I spoke to a lady that didn't need any pain meds after it. When you get into two or more, things can get bad...Plus it depends how long you've been in pain...I know you said 3 years...I've been in chronic pain for roughly 25 years!! I had a failed lamenectomy surgery in '98. My back trouble started in my late teens and became chronic in my early 20's.

Anyway, it sounds like you and your girlfriend are headed in the right direction! Best of luck DJ!!

damn bro, i hope you recover soon. yes we are both goin tom, we both need it badly. i also started my oxytocin last night and woke up in an amazing mood and we are getting along great. im not a morning person at all either. hope you feel better soon bro

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
well since im from new york and moved down south , i know that will never change.

but seriously i really need to do something to stop being such an asshole. my attitude is crazy and i flip out on my girl for the smallest thing. even when ppl are driving the speed limit in front of me i just wanna rip them out of the car and beat them to a bloody pulp. i have the sweetest girl in the world and shes so supportive of everything i do good and bad. things moved very fast and she now lives with me. so its all new and stressful. i really want to be nice and i do hold back alot but i just want to be really nice to her because she deserves it and overall im a very chill person. i know i took this last cycle way too far(5 months) but im cruising now for 8 weeks. its calming down a lil bit, but i know when i start up again im gonna go back to being a dick all the time. i honestly dont mean to be, but i just cant help it. what can i take if anything to help that? not cycling is not an option. and i used to say all the time that ppl who cant handle gear shouldnt be using it if they cant control there tempers. low and behold , thats now me... i was fine untill she moved in but now its bad because im with her all the time. she cant move at right now nor do i want that. i just want to be nice.. pls dont get into relationship advice, i just want to take a happy pill or something.

im 100% serious about this too, pls help bros

Open a thread about a guy complaining he's an asshole and I see ^^^^^^^BANNED^^^^^^^^^

LOL.......funny shit!

CG

Last edited: