©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle update

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Just over 3 weeks on cycle. D-bol has definitly kicked in!!! It took about 2 weeks for me to really notice the pumps. I never thought I would say this, I am sick of EATING! I eat anything and everything in site. I've gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks (yes I realize this is muscle, fat and water). All my lifts are up. Bench press has already jumped 40 pounds. Even though my belly is getting bigger I am very pleased with my results so far! I have a lot of people noticing the extra size, which upsets me since I'm only at 3 weeks. I really don't need people asking if I'm juicing. I also am worried about my shoulders holding out. The arthritis has never been so bad and the extra weight I can push around now isn't helping matters. I have a appointment scheduled with my orthopedic surgeon in May. My only other problem is sleep. By the end of my days, I am VERY tired. I go to bed early but I wake up in the middle of the night and after that, very restless sleep. Even on the weekends I can't sleep past 6 or 7 am. I'm tired, my body's tired, but it doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me. Any suggestions?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
Nyquil!!! nah id say goto sleep with it being cold in the house that works for me if its cold my body goes into hibirnation.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Benadryl will help with the sleep problems. When do you take your last dose of Dbol? Also keep in mind that Dbol is out of your system quick, so some of this will alleviate when you quit taking it.
As far as your shoulders go, you can just do a lower weight for more reps for a while, at least until you see your Doc. Concentrate on chest and back and just carry your shoulders with higher reps. (12 to 15)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Deca absolutely helps my joint pain and glucosamine...That's the reason I decided to cycle again...The joint pain was more than I could take....Wait till my doc finds out this morning that his bullshit meds were'nt worth a fuck....and I had to use some deca....

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I gotta agree with the deca. It always seems to lubricate the joints well. The only problem is when you come off the deca the pain will be back and possible worse. As for the sleep issues, I started taking an over the counter sleep aid, you can find them at any drug store.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
Benadryl will help with the sleep problems. When do you take your last dose of Dbol? Also keep in mind that Dbol is out of your system quick, so some of this will alleviate when you quit taking it.
As far as your shoulders go, you can just do a lower weight for more reps for a while, at least until you see your Doc. Concentrate on chest and back and just carry your shoulders with higher reps. (12 to 15)

I take my last dose at 8pm, so that's probably the cause for the sleepless nights and the sweats? This doctor crap is killing me! This Doc is very good and known in the area so I want to stick with him. He did my shoulder surgury years ago so now I'm considered a new patient. Started out with the first available appointment at the end of May. Called yesterday and begged for anything sooner and they moved it to May 19th. Called today and turned on the charm and now it's this Friday, go figure! It doesn't matter what I'm working out these days, shoulders are always burning BAD. Yesterday I was benching heavy and felt something happen. I thought it felt like it was in my shoulder but now it feels like a lot of trap stiffness? I know I must have some serious arthritis in my shoulders. As far as damage already done, I'm getting nervous on what he finds. There's got to be something better they can give me besides taking joint supps? I new something like this would happen on my first cycle! :(

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
ive been doing research on Adequan for my dad...it seems like excellent stuff...any of you guys know a lot about this shit??

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
joint pain

For a legal product VPX Glucosa cream works great. I've used it and so have a few of my clients and everybody seems to notice a visible reduction in joint pain and or inflamed tendons.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Diesel said:
ive been doing research on Adequan for my dad...it seems like excellent stuff...any of you guys know a lot about this shit??

I've read the same stuff bro. Still curious why there is nothing like it for human use. The negative aspects of it is price and availability.

Thanks for the info on VPX 21.5guns, maybe I'll give it a try depending on what the doc says.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STEELADDICTION said:
I've read the same stuff bro. Still curious why there is nothing like it for human use. The negative aspects of it is price and availability.

Thanks for the info on VPX 21.5guns, maybe I'll give it a try depending on what the doc says.
Actually, they have been using it in Europe (on humans) for years. The US is a little slow about coming around to new meds sometimes. In addition, some meds don't make it here because they don't meet specific requirements. For example, some meds don't make it because whoever governs this type of stuff requires a medication to clear you system in a specific period of time. So, it may work perfectly well, but it won't be used in the US because the FDA or whoever want it to clear your system in 48 hours and it takes 96. Don't quote me on the numbers, that's just an example. My point is the US has very restrictive and harsh guidelines they use to approve drugs in the US of A.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I just read all kinds of info on Adequan on another board and have decided to get it one way or another. A lot of bro's posting their experience with it and all 100% happy as can be with results. Hopefully the doc can help me too so I can make it through this cycle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STEELADDICTION said:
I just read all kinds of info on Adequan on another board and have decided to get it one way or another. A lot of bro's posting their experience with it and all 100% happy as can be with results. Hopefully the doc can help me too so I can make it through this cycle.
Wolfy posted some info about it in the source section.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
About the shoulder issues;

I have problems with my shoulders as well, but usually it is painfull to press, as is with most people. See if you can base your shoulder workouts primarily around alot of DB laterals, front and side, as well as cable raises, and barbell raises. You can pack alot of mass on your delts while doing minimal (but obviously some) pressing. Try to build up serious strength on your non pressing shoulder movements in the meantime.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
heavy said:
About the shoulder issues;

I have problems with my shoulders as well, but usually it is painfull to press, as is with most people. See if you can base your shoulder workouts primarily around alot of DB laterals, front and side, as well as cable raises, and barbell raises. You can pack alot of mass on your delts while doing minimal (but obviously some) pressing. Try to build up serious strength on your non pressing shoulder movements in the meantime.

Thanks for the advice Heavy. I definitly need to change something up with the shoulders! My newest injury while bench pressing is still puzzling me, I thought it was my shoulder, but it seems the pain is on the top and back of my right trap. I don't know if it is a pull or a tear but either one, it's depressing the hell out of me. Also, for some reason just walking short distances is giving me very painful shin splints? I feel like I'm 29 trapped in a 60 year olds body!! No offence DR!! The worst part of this is, I'm not the type to let an injury slow me down, especially on my first cycle. Yes, I realize i'll probably do more damage this way.

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
You may want to try strenghthening your rotator cuff muscles with direct work. They are the most critical ones involving the deltoid complex and will be directly related to all pressing movements. External and internal rotation combined with pnf(propioreceptive neuromuscular facilitation) movements are the best along with making sure you warm up your entire shoulder region thoroughly before engaging in any pressing movements will ensure that you are less prone to injury.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
21.5GUNS said:
You may want to try strenghthening your rotator cuff muscles with direct work. They are the most critical ones involving the deltoid complex and will be directly related to all pressing movements. External and internal rotation combined with pnf(propioreceptive neuromuscular facilitation) movements are the best along with making sure you warm up your entire shoulder region thoroughly before engaging in any pressing movements will ensure that you are less prone to injury.

Do you think the pain I'm feeling in the top and rear of my trap is rotator cuff related. The pain is easing up a bit. I tried side laterals wit 5 pound dumbbells yeserday, and still very tender. I go to the orthapedic Doc tomorrow, hopefully he'll be able to shed some light on everything.

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
It's hard to say but your Doc should be able to shed more light on the subject by having you do some simple range of motion exercises. I would recommend staying away from upper body movements until you get a proper diagnosis. You may have simply strained the muscle or caused a more than simple tear. Play it smart and ice it down after workouts if you continue to do so but going to a doc is the best thing to do right now.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
21.5GUNS said:
It's hard to say but your Doc should be able to shed more light on the subject by having you do some simple range of motion exercises. I would recommend staying away from upper body movements until you get a proper diagnosis. You may have simply strained the muscle or caused a more than simple tear. Play it smart and ice it down after workouts if you continue to do so but going to a doc is the best thing to do right now.

Thanks for all the info GUNS! This really SUCKS! I really miss that upper body pump. I guess tomorrow will be the determining factor whether I continue this cycle or end it at 4 weeks. :(