©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What goes around comes around. LOL

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think some people just have iron stomach. For example guys that can drink there chicken! Lol
That is tough. I have never been good at eating gross stuff. That would come rite back up

It makes me vomit just thinking of it.
Some people I know blend TUNA and Orange juice
and it just turns my stomach with the thought

winston1156

Apr 20, 2015
Weird idea.... chili tastes good. Just blend and drink some higher meat content chili. Just crazy enough to be good.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm German, so I'm no stranger to strange foods. Blood sausage, liverwurst, pigs feet, rocky Mountain oysters, turtle, head cheese, tiger meat.... Hell, anyone that's ever had a hot dog is braver than me. I would think any meat in V8 or Clamato would be good. I'd much rather eat that than Spam.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm German, so I'm no stranger to strange foods. Blood sausage, liverwurst, pigs feet, rocky Mountain oysters, turtle, head cheese, tiger meat.... Hell, anyone that's ever had a hot dog is braver than me. I would think any meat in V8 or Clamato would be good. I'd much rather eat that than Spam.
The butcher by me has some great leberkase. I've got to stay out of there.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Drinking the chicken isn't as bad as you think. But it's a means to an end. No way these chocolate whey shakes pack the same ass as what I'm drinking. NOWAY!!

CG

anzel

May 8, 2014
Drinking the chicken isn't as bad as you think. But it's a means to an end. No way these chocolate whey shakes pack the same ass as what I'm drinking. NOWAY!!

CG

This is true!

Whey protein powder was initially used in the swine industry. Farmers looking for a CHEAP source of feed for their (soon to be slaughtered so who gives a fuck what we feed em) pigs bought it. Until some slick marketing came along and all of a sudden that same cheap powder was chocolate flavored and cost a helluva alot more.

The industry took off from there and protein powders started to get much better quality at present day , but not that much better. The problem is which brand is even telling the truth as to the actual true amount of protein per serving you get. For instance they can skirt around the labeling of how much protein by adding in inferior protein to bring the number up. The problem here is, the inferior protein isnt bio available.

Also I have read to independent lab reports that listed the protein powders they tested and flat out just about all of them were over reporting the amount of protein per serving. Some said they offered 20g/serving and only had 10g!! One that scored the highest was 19g out of a reported 20g and that brand is pretty pricey.

Also it all just about comes out of china where you can be getting impurities in your powder that you really dont want at all like heavy metals.

Considering the price of powder and the fact that it is always recommened that you get most of your protein from real food why even bother with powders? You dont even know if you are getting what you pay for , if it is even getting metabolized etc.

I was told that cocotein protein water is given to barometric patients so i do drink that occasionally. Also Now protein powder, whey isolate supposedly scored high in the independent lab test done by a university so I did use that for a while but its too much money so once I use it up I am done with powders.

Chicken shakes and egg whites!

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
These are the things I do to make getting it in ya easier.

I drink egg whites flavored with Coffee Mate.

I drink cooked chicken. I rip it up into small chunks and then add water to the blender to just above how high it stacks in the blender.

I make up an EAA drink to keep next to the bed and drink it every time I take a piss.

BTW: This is FACT I drink liquid egg whites and liquid chicken and have 100% solid bowel movements. That was a huge concern of mine.

CG
And I thought I was one of the only ones that did this.. My time is always pressed, I don't have to to eat at times, so I drink my meal..

I brake up the breast and blend it dry, it cams back minced or shredded and I add it to my rice and it goes down fast, no chewing no fuss no muss.. and, when Im really pressed, I drink my breast in water..

It's truly not that bad, its not the best, but I meet my macro's and chug a breast with room to spare..

Im able to do this when appetite is an issue on dbol/drol combo's, and when tren hinders my appetite as well..

Kudo's to you man!:headbang:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There are many ways up the mountain. Although if I wanted to build as much muscle as possible I would definately follow a fairly high protein diet. Carbs are protein sparing and high protein can cause issues but I would definitely be looking at having a minimum of 360g protein. That would most likely rise when dieting with carbs mainly around training and some good fats in there.

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
There are many ways up the mountain. Although if I wanted to build as much muscle as possible I would definately follow a fairly high protein diet. Carbs are protein sparing and high protein can cause issues but I would definitely be looking at having a minimum of 360g protein. That would most likely rise when dieting with carbs mainly around training and some good fats in there.

In all fairness, there is really no argument there..The essentials for building muscle/growth... Proteins = Peptides/amino acids = building blocks! The more that are present and digested,the more that are transported, the that are transported more of a response, more of a response, more construction! Nuff said

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
its just so funny to me cause that's the first rule I ever learned about putting on weight....if you see it eat it.....I can't in good conscious give that advice tho unless you can keep SODIUM to the RDA of 1500 milligrams...that's 1,500...not 15,000....

1 Hebrew national hot dog is 500 milligrams of sodium...3 hot dogs and your at your sodium limit...food for thought fellas

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Concrete I agree with You 100%....although BDS is a genetic freak at 19/20 he was easily the largest guy in the 7000+ member LA Shitness I ran at the time...truth

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
its just so funny to me cause that's the first rule I ever learned about putting on weight....if you see it eat it.....I can't in good conscious give that advice tho unless you can keep SODIUM to the RDA of 1500 milligrams...that's 1,500...not 15,000....

1 Hebrew national hot dog is 500 milligrams of sodium...3 hot dogs and your at your sodium limit...food for thought fellas

Actually, the biggest medical issue I have had with juice and having a lot of muscle mass is keeping my sodium levels up. I sweat so much on gear and I guess just use electrolytes while lifting that my blood tests started coming back with very low sodium.

My doctor recommended salting the heck out of my food and replacing some water with Powerade Zero. When I started doing this, I felt much better overall and blood tests started coming back looking alright.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
:D
Actually, the biggest medical issue I have had with juice and having a lot of muscle mass is keeping my sodium levels up. I sweat so much on gear and I guess just use electrolytes while lifting that my blood tests started coming back with very low sodium.

My doctor recommended salting the heck out of my food and replacing some water with Powerade Zero. When I started doing this, I felt much better overall and blood tests started coming back looking alright.

all I'm saying is 1,500mg is enough salt for an athlete....if your doc gives you specific advice based on bloodwork, then yes, by all means, ignore my generalized health advice for the layman:D

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is true!

Whey protein powder was initially used in the swine industry. Farmers looking for a CHEAP source of feed for their (soon to be slaughtered so who gives a fuck what we feed em) pigs bought it. Until some slick marketing came along and all of a sudden that same cheap powder was chocolate flavored and cost a helluva alot more.

The industry took off from there and protein powders started to get much better quality at present day , but not that much better. The problem is which brand is even telling the truth as to the actual true amount of protein per serving you get. For instance they can skirt around the labeling of how much protein by adding in inferior protein to bring the number up. The problem here is, the inferior protein isnt bio available.

Also I have read to independent lab reports that listed the protein powders they tested and flat out just about all of them were over reporting the amount of protein per serving. Some said they offered 20g/serving and only had 10g!! One that scored the highest was 19g out of a reported 20g and that brand is pretty pricey.

Also it all just about comes out of china where you can be getting impurities in your powder that you really dont want at all like heavy metals.

Considering the price of powder and the fact that it is always recommened that you get most of your protein from real food why even bother with powders? You dont even know if you are getting what you pay for , if it is even getting metabolized etc.

I was told that cocotein protein water is given to barometric patients so i do drink that occasionally. Also Now protein powder, whey isolate supposedly scored high in the independent lab test done by a university so I did use that for a while but its too much money so once I use it up I am done with powders.

Chicken shakes and egg whites!

If you're using Synthepure or TrueNutrition products, you won't have to worry about the label being accurate!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
interesting. Guess we are overloaded with online information that we overlooked the most basic of all, which is upping our Protein.

I believed Bodybuilders of the past was consuming way more then 500g.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
In all fairness, there is really no argument there..The essentials for building muscle/growth... Proteins = Peptides/amino acids = building blocks! The more that are present and digested,the more that are transported, the that are transported more of a response, more of a response, more construction! Nuff said

I fully agree with this. I fail to see how less protein but more carbs are the same thing. Brad, has often said that George Farra told him "carbs are protein sparing". How? In the short run? skipping one meal? Carbs are carbs and protein is protein. I just can't see one replacing the other EVER. Is there science backing this up or are we hanging our hats on Farra? I'm hanging mine on BIGA.

CG

Last edited: