©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone used Genesis Meds Products?

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Hi all, I just wanted to see if I could get some info on Genesis meds. I have their Deca and their Sustenon 250 (first injection for the sustenon today) and the Deca goes in smoothly and after 24 hours a deep bruise in the muscle develops which lasts for 3 or four days. I have never used this stuff before and wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. I have injected 4 shots so far and everyone is the same. Any info anyone can give me will be appreciated!
Here is the link to their website:
http://www.genesismeds.com/bftHRT.asp?bft=3

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
That should be pharmceautical gear, so my guess is it has something to do with your injection technique. Where are you injecting, how deep and what gauge needle are you using?

That stuff must be ridiculously expensive from there.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Yes this stuffs looks perfect. I am using a 3cc 22 gauge needle and injections have been in both glutes and front upper right thigh. Injections have gone smoothly no pain whatsoever. The pain only starts setting in after 24 hours. My first injection of Sustenon was in the left thigh outer top part, no problems so far. I go in about 3/4 of the needle length and draw back on the plunger to check for a vein. Not sure what can be the problem. I was hopeing it was not the product, and prices were pretty decent for it, shipped right from Tialand!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
3/4 for a glute shot is pretty small. most people use 23g 1 1/2 inch needle.
that is pretty common that the pain sets in after 24 hrs and not right away.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
How about how fast to inject?

I was wondering if I am injecting to quickly it takes 10 - 15 seconds to put in 1 cc. I know that if you go to quickly the pressure of the oil coming out the tip can cause damage. It is releiving to here about the 24 hour pain thing but 3-4 days of the pain getting progressivly worse is the real problem. Although it has been 10 years since my last cycle I know I never experienced this type of reaction before. Hmmm.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
mandarb11 said:
I was wondering if I am injecting to quickly it takes 10 - 15 seconds to put in 1 cc. I know that if you go to quickly the pressure of the oil coming out the tip can cause damage. It is releiving to here about the 24 hour pain thing but 3-4 days of the pain getting progressivly worse is the real problem. Although it has been 10 years since my last cycle I know I never experienced this type of reaction before. Hmmm.
sounds like your injecting too fast. Try to slow down to a minute for 1cc of oil. My other thought was if you moved the syringe while injecting causing tissue damage but if you injected that fast you probably didnt have time to move the needle that much. You may just need to let your body adjust to the gear as well.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Coool I will definately try a smaller needle and slow the injection down, see if it makes a difference. Thanks guys I appreciate the responses!

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well it seems the speed of depressing the syringe was the problem!

Well I did a 2 cc shot in right glut I took about 2 minutes to do so (as per suggestion from Parker 123) and 24 hours has come and gone and everyting feels fine! I do not remember ever having that problem before but I am happy to have this resolved. Great info guys thanks!