©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Taking Steroids, Help

datboi

Jan 13, 2021
so i've decided do start taking steroids, i'm 20, been working out 3 years ago, i'm 102kg 185cm.

my testosterone is very average at 687 ng/dl i would like to get my testosterone around 1200....

from what i read testosterone is one of the "safest" steroids.

i don't wanna take too much to avoid side effects.

where should i start? how do i calculate the dose?

are there any side major/long term side effects?

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Pretty much any appreciable amount you take will effect your current levels and start shutting you down.

datboi

Jan 13, 2021
Pretty much any appreciable amount you take will effect your current levels and start shutting you down.

even if i take so little to go from 700 to around 1100?

i'm just aiming for 1100 because i read the average is from 300 to 1200 at 20, so i was thinking if i took so little to still be in "natural" territory, i couldn't have any major side effects...

is there any way to take steroids without shutting down the natural production of T?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
even if i take so little to go from 700 to around 1100?

i'm just aiming for 1100 because i read the average is from 300 to 1200 at 20, so i was thinking if i took so little to still be in "natural" territory, i couldn't have any major side effects...

is there any way to take steroids without shutting down the natural production of T?

Not really. Currently your body is in homeostasis with it's natural level of test. As soon as you start introducing any dose of exogenous test worth taking, you'll start shutting down. Shutting down natural test production is the body's way of trying to re-achieve homeostasis.

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
Once you take exogenous test there really is no natural state while on. Even a low "cruise" dose is going to raise your levels higher than where you are naturally.