©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New kid on the block

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Joined a little over a month ago here, been lurkin around havent posted at all until today but enjoy the site. Young kid, 21, just starting out on AAS learning as much as possible and currently blasting and cruising. Hoping to compete this spring/summer in my first comp.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Thanks guys, I recognize some of you from PM, but some new faces and I love the conversions and everything you post about home brewing powders101, big help

dudeface

Oct 25, 2012
Joined a little over a month ago here, been lurkin around havent posted at all until today but enjoy the site. Young kid, 21, just starting out on AAS learning as much as possible and currently blasting and cruising. Hoping to compete this spring/summer in my first comp.

awesome, good luck bro. be safe :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Nice to have you young friend,,you have came to a great place.
Alot of knowledge here from newbie to veteran.