©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sparkling protein water

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I just came across an add for this and thought it might be interesting to someone here.

Yup, that’s right. Someone invented sparkling protein water. 20g of whey isolate, caffeine and carbonation. At $36 a case, that’s $1.50 a can which is really not a bad value. More expensive than protein powder obviously, but cheaper than a lot of other premade protein drinks out there.

https://www.drinkfizzique.com

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I just came across an add for this and thought it might be interesting to someone here.

Yup, that’s right. Someone invented sparkling protein water. 20g of whey isolate, caffeine and carbonation. At $36 a case, that’s $1.50 a can which is really not a bad value. More expensive than protein powder obviously, but cheaper than a lot of other premade protein drinks out there.

$35.97 ÷ 12 = $3.00 a can... Not such a bargain in my opinion, but my budget is tighter than a lot of people's.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
$35.97 ÷ 12 = $3.00 a can... Not such a bargain in my opinion, but my budget is tighter than a lot of people's.

Holy hell, my math was way off! I dunno what I was thinking when I figured that up. Thanx for pointing that out. Looks like I’m going to be taking those remedial math courses when I start my degree next year, after all.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Holy hell, my math was way off! I dunno what I was thinking when I figured that up. Thanx for pointing that out. Looks like I’m going to be taking those remedial math courses when I start my degree next year, after all.
It may have had something to do with the message bar at the top of the screen... It read: "Enter Fizzique10 at checkout to receive 10% off your first case order". That part is even confusing to me.... Normally a case of something like that, or pop, beer, water, etc.... is a 24 pack. Their use, or misuse, of the word 'case' is probably what caused your brain to process it that way. Maybe the marketing director at Fizzique needs a remedial English class and your math is just fine under normal circumstances? [emoji6]

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
No, no my math is normally not great, anyway. Sometimes I think I can do simple math in my head, and this is the outcome. I need to embrace my limitations and use a calculator for all math, from now on.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I have to wonder what the taste would be like. I'd definitely try it.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013

You seriously didnt text me about this! Shit.. ill drop tje sods cold turkey to gulp this shit down and get back onto the aas bandwagon.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You seriously didnt text me about this! Shit.. ill drop tje sods cold turkey to gulp this shit down and get back onto the aas bandwagon.

Damn man, my bad. I seriously didn’t even put 2 and 2 together! Grab a case and let us know how it is.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
it was hard for me to swallow bcaa pills and drink protien shakes/weight gainer back in the day.. im sure that shit will have me gagging at the sight of it sadly. I highly doubt whey in carbonated flavored water will taste great or have an appealing mouth feel. Id probably fucking gag and throw up ahahaha

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Carbonated water may be the worse drink I have ever tasted. The flavor could be nice but with whey protein I am not so sure.