©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sex doll brothel!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Seriously, I asked her and she said she would consider leaving me. She said it's so wrong on a multitude of issues she could never view me in the same light. Then I heard a few comments like, "what am I a fucking doll too?" "Hey I'll show you how much fun being with a doll is". This was all based on a hypothetical. She's really going to be pissed when my new girl comes in a UPS truck......lol

JUST JOKING HONEY!!!!!!!

You should order a large, empty wooden crate that’s just big enough to fit a 5’ tall human in and have it delivered when she’s home. Make sure you have your phone out to video her reaction. :D

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Can you imagine what it will be like in 500 years. I bet most men will have real looking female robots doing everything they want :p

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Can you imagine what it will be like in 500 years. I bet most men will have real looking female robots doing everything they want :p

I really wish it would happen within the next 20 years, so I’d get to enjoy it, too.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
https://reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-h-cup-jasmine/

I'll be leaving my wife in the next couple weeks. Be gentleman with your comments! I love Jasmine. We have made extensive plans to marry and travel the world. I'm considering getting two of her. That way I can travel in the carpool lanes.

Jasmine would be a nice upgrade from my current g/f, honestly. And $2,000 is a bargain. I’ve spent more than that this year on food for mine. The doll would save me 5-6 grand a year, at least.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm just looking forward to the countless hours sitting by the fireplace catching up on all the time we have lost. I finally found a women that understands me.

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm just looking forward to the countless hour sitting by the fireplace catching up on all the time we have lost. I finally found a women that understands me.

No judgement here, buddy. If you’re happy, I’m happy for you!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Jasmine has her appeal. I just need to decide what mouth and shoulders to pick!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Jasmine has her appeal. I just need to decide what mouth and shoulders to pick!

I’m trying to decide between the one with legs, and the one’s without legs. I’ve always had a weird fantasy about a chick with no legs to get in the way. And that is not an easy fantasy to indulge, even if you’re willing to pay handsomely for it. Trust me.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gO9KrOhJ5NM[/ame]

This is both incredibly interesting and very creepy.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
You guys are really starting to scare me. What scares me more, is the more I look at them, the more I am surprisingly getting turned on.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
You guys are really starting to scare me. What scares me more, is the more I look at them, the more I am surprisingly getting turned on.
It's ok. We're all degenerates when it comes to sex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Victory

Dec 26, 2008

I have to admit that Jasmine bent over done it for me. That is a nice ass :eek:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
The day they make life-like female robots that move, talk and fuck realistically, at least half the male workforce will drop off, staying home and fucking their sex robots! LOL!!

Hahaha the perfect wife!