©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo hunger or I've got EQ

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
IM primo ace has pip? Is that what youre saying?
Anyway, doesnt apply to me because my "primo" is pip free.
Still, nice to know

Yes, I've never used it myself. However, I've heard from many that ace is very painful. I have used enan and there's not a specific pip that comes along with it. Just if the Brewer doesn't know what they are doing there may be some. But normally there's not much.

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
Know short esters like ace and prop can be pain to pin. Have used some tren ace in the past that was very very bad. Lol !! Been reading that Primo will be pain to pin even if it is enan. So the easiest way to know if its real is to pin 200 mg alone. If you feel pain its good to go.. What you guys think ?? Many guys talk about Primo without knowing anything about it.. This makes me sick to be honest. Wish Arnold would chime in on this topic :)

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I dont think so but who knows...higher mg/mL primo e could cause pip, depending on how it was brewed...100mg/mL primo shouldn't unless for some odd reason there is a high amount of BA

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I have primo now from a very respected sponsor on another board. It was actually questioned if it was real so he picked four people to run it. I pinned 200 mgs today in my left delt and while I can feel I pinned something, I don't know if I would consider it pain. I've never really had completely pain free gear where you can't feel anything so maybe some would consider this to be but after so many years I guess I don't really consider too much to be painful. I did run some test E last year that crippled me though lol.

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
Do anyone remember Omnadren 250 mg 1 ml amps from Jelfa ? I had to mix them out with other gear to avoid the pain. The pain/pip from Omnas was to much for me. Might still be around now days just not seen them for many years now.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Do anyone remember Omnadren 250 mg 1 ml amps from Jelfa ? I had to mix them out with other gear to avoid the pain. The pain/pip from Omnas was to much for me. Might still be around now days just not seen them for many years now.

I never got pain from omnas,also never understood why it was so much cheaper than sustonon when they were both almost identical.
I think they were a few dollars an amp.
Everything was so cheap back in the day and there was no ugly all human grade .even when the Internet first came out and boards started popping up human grade was still really cheap I used to buy 100 amps test ,100 amps zambon winny,100 schering primo and this would last me a long time

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
I never got pain from omnas,also never understood why it was so much cheaper than sustonon when they were both almost identical.
I think they were a few dollars an amp.
Everything was so cheap back in the day and there was no ugly all human grade .even when the Internet first came out and boards started popping up human grade was still really cheap I used to buy 100 amps test ,100 amps zambon winny,100 schering primo and this would last me a long time

Can i name you Mr Primo ?? :rolleyes:

Do you havE long experience with Primo ??

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
Ya, it seems like this is common now. I don't know anyone UG labs that I trust for primo. Would prob stick w/ Bayer amps.

NW