©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Inversion table

michelesmarty

Jul 18, 2016
USA
I have a Body Champ inversion table, and well, the bottom line is it works if you use it daily to relieve back pain. I got it for both, myself and my better-half as we are both banged up with back and hip pain. I am 6’2” weighing way over two bills, and she is 5’9” (weight to never be known), and we have no issues with us fitting on it.

Her only complaint is how she dislikes that it digs into her ankles, and she needs boots to use it as there is not much padding on the ankle support. Costco seems to have a decent Teeter inversion table, if you are a member go there and check it out!

After talking to my bud, a fellow iron mover and chiropractor, he recommended me to try Back Magic. To my surprise, we both prefer that over the inversion table. After laying on it for awhile it is actually able to crack my lower back like a treatment at the chiropractor.

~ Gusto

Great post by you. I really enjoyed the post and the information been provided in the post.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
There are some great posts on this site- new and old
You may or may not know but-
When you look at threds here the date that it was posted will be on the top left.
Just letting you know so your not wasting your time answering old posts
The eases way to use this site is to scroll up and push new posts- this will show you all the posts that are the most recent
You probably know all this stuff but just in case.
You will like it here