©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This guy has something to say to the kids

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
Don't know the guy from a hole in the wall but I agree with how arrogant he is. I remember asking him once about scivation xtend. I wanted to know how many calories are in it. Long story short, the way labeling works, you can call it zero but it really isn't.

He acted like a complete jack ass about it. I guess he was doing me a favor by answering a product question. I'm sure he's a swell fella but I'm not impressed at all.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I liked Atom's post but it's sad to see that large quantities of gh and slin are what it takes to be competitive

I am very close with a superheavy that will be competing at North Americans that has NEVER touched GH or Slin and his doses are moderate, 200-400mg of tren per week, 400-600mg of masteron and 400-600mg of test and maybe an oral for a few weeks before a show. Yes, that is the truth, he and I talk every day and help one another plan cycles and training. Right now he weighs 250lbs at 5'7" with shredded glutes and can hit a Zane-esque vacuum pose. Does it take GH and Slin? No, but if you are not genetically superior it is.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I am very close with a superheavy that will be competing at North Americans that has NEVER touched GH or Slin and his doses are moderate, 200-400mg of tren per week, 400-600mg of masteron and 400-600mg of test and maybe an oral for a few weeks before a show. Yes, that is the truth, he and I talk every day and help one another plan cycles and training. Right now he weighs 250lbs at 5'7" with shredded glutes and can hit a Zane-esque vacuum pose. Does it take GH and Slin? No, but if you are not genetically superior it is.

Tell him to go die - and to give his genetics to me when he does... Bastard