©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 217 - Sat Nov 4th - Bisbing vs St. Pierre

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey guys, sorry I didn't put this up sooner. My dad had a knee replacement a few weeks ago and I've been busy helping him. Anyway, what HUGE night of fights! INCREDIBLE!!

I can see GSP beating Bisbing but not so sure about some of the other 185lb fighters...just have to wait and see how he looks in this fight!

Attachments

• UFC 217 - Sat Nov 4th - Bisbing vs St. Pierre.jpg
    UFC 217 - Sat Nov 4th - Bisbing vs St. Pierre.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 19

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I'll be watching and I think Bisping will KO Gsp if they stand and bang. If Gsp finds a way to take him down he may have a chance but I really doubt he can hold him down. I think Bisping will just be to big fir Gsp

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Here's the Bisping/St Peirre fight...

Georges St Pierre vs Michael Bisping FULL FIGHT HIGHLIGHTSUFC 217 - YouTube

cuz

Mar 7, 2006
What a card. I didn't think George would win even though I was pulling for him. I also didn't think Rose was gonna get a victory, much less a stoppage. Good for her. Glad I'm not a betting man.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Rose had some impressive ground and pound in that stoppage when she jumped on her. Not sissy girl punches, lol.

I like Garbrandt, but he got clipped. Looks like he was doing well up until that point and almost had him at the end of the first round. (Not that I dislike Dillashaw). I want to see Dillashaw drop down and fight Johnson.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Rose had some impressive ground and pound in that stoppage when she jumped on her. Not sissy girl punches, lol.

I like Garbrandt, but he got clipped. Looks like he was doing well up until that point and almost had him at the end of the first round. (Not that I dislike Dillashaw). I want to see Dillashaw drop down and fight Johnson.

Dillashaw vs Johnson is going to be a great fight! Can't wait!!