©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno surgery questions

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm not sure if that gyno theory with PGCL ever panned out. I know the stuff will really lean you out but at a price, the diarrhea is very intense.
I don't see a lot of people messing with it much these days.

Your absolutely right. It was said that within minutes after injecting you would need a bathroom, due to the fat melting. I didn't hear of anyone who actually used it for gyno, but that was one of the sales pitch when put on the market

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ok guys, I really appreciate all the input and help that everyone has offered. Now, I have a bit of a follow up question.

If I know that I’m going to have gyno surgery (I do, and I am) but it’s going to be at least a year away, should I dispense with the AI’s and just blast the hell out of everything to get as big and lean as possible before the surgery? The only real reason I use an AI is to keep my gyno from getting worse. Does the size of the gyno mass that’s removed have a significant effect on the overall outcome of the surgery? Or would it still be smart to use an AI to prevent the gyno lumps from getting any bigger than they already are?

Lemme know what you think guys.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The bigger it is, the more they cut out! That could also increase the price of the surgery! I would personally go in lean

I get that, and I’m definitely going to go in as lean as I can be. Maybe my question wasn’t clear as I could have been. I’ll try to clarify it in the morning.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I see what your saying! Me personally, if I am having the gland removed I could care less how big the lump is pre-surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk