©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginner cycle

Natast19

May 28, 2011
Southern kentucky USA
Whats everyone think bout this cycle for a relative new comer and is there anything else needed thanks for the help

10 weeks of supertest 450mg ,eq 500 mg , 30 mg dbol and
10 mg nolvadex daily stopping dbol after week 6

ameristealth

May 31, 2011
it depends on how long you have been taking them and how many cycles you have done. first cycle i ever done was test and gained 20lbs then moved on to deca and test then eq, test and winny and so on...

let me know how long you have been taking them and how many cycles and i can give you an idea

i probably took way to much at the beginning.. i have horrible strech marks lol

ameristealth

May 31, 2011
I would say you chose well.. it is beginner but its towards upper beginner id say. you should see some very good results from it. since you have done two already that would be a good third but i dont know how the 15 year gap will affect it.. i would say that once you have done them your muscles will never forget them and it will be like picking up where you left off. but im not 100% on it. even so i dont think it will hurt any. you might get stretch marks tho.

and i might start my dbol at week 4 or 5 because test and eq wont kick in until then and taking it halfway through should yield better results.. but if you want to see results right off then beginning is ok as well it will kind of kickstart your cycle.