©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for the response. I will wait 2 weeks or so, I gotta tell you, Ostarine is my favorite. I'm not running any AAS, I jumped on this peptide stuff and I don't ever want to go back to AAS. I'm real happy with peptides (I'm 46). I just started BPC157 and that stuff is off the charts, I had a IT band injury that was nagging me, after one week its totally gone, effin unbelievable!! I also have GW1516 but I been scared off a little because of all the talk about cancer etc. So I'm holding off on that for now until I learn a little more.

How are you finding things now matey?

localexpert

Jan 14, 2015
How are you finding things now matey?

I like the LGD 4033, but not as much as Ostarine. I still take TB500 for maintenance once a month...and the MK is everyday. Love it all. It would be great if they had a peptide for vitamin E to keep prolactin in check, thats the one thing that really spikes for me. I know taking regular vitamin e helps but most of it is lost through the gut.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I like the LGD 4033, but not as much as Ostarine. I still take TB500 for maintenance once a month...and the MK is everyday. Love it all. It would be great if they had a peptide for vitamin E to keep prolactin in check, thats the one thing that really spikes for me. I know taking regular vitamin e helps but most of it is lost through the gut.

How high do you think you will go with the LGD-4033? I am very curious what high doses would do. I imagine it would be like high dosed masteron in terms of results (physique wise).

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Just found this, interesting stuff.

Any opinion on using this to bridge between steroid cycles, or is it too suppressive?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just found this, interesting stuff.

Any opinion on using this to bridge between steroid cycles, or is it too suppressive?

It could be used but to me it's too suppressive. I would go with gh peptides (mk-677 etc) and possibly slin for a bridge.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
It could be used but to me it's too suppressive. I would go with gh peptides (mk-677 etc) and possibly slin for a bridge.

cool, I was thinking of running it for the 8 weeks or so before my next cycle, but if that'll mean just another 8 weeks of shutdown I'd probably just be better off doing a 16 week cycle!

Thanks for your help.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
cool, I was thinking of running it for the 8 weeks or so before my next cycle, but if that'll mean just another 8 weeks of shutdown I'd probably just be better off doing a 16 week cycle!

Thanks for your help.

I would just add it into your next cycle. You should be impressed.