©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

prop

dave61

Oct 18, 2012
I will run some test prop and I'm interested to know if there is anything besides of B-12 to cut it with. A harmless oil I could buy locally from vitamin shoppe or somewhere?

wow101

Apr 26, 2011
I will run some test prop and I'm interested to know if there is anything besides of B-12 to cut it with. A harmless oil I could buy locally from vitamin shoppe or somewhere?

Sterile cotton seed ,grape seed oil

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011
I cut it with sterile cotton seed oil and its pretty much painless...

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I forgot....i hope u know what youre allergic to. If its peanuts...dnt use peanut oil.
Just an example...but i hope u understand.

Rfagazzi

Oct 25, 2012
Any sterile carrier oil will work sufficiently. I always warm it up a bit before pin. Pin slowly, massage thoroughly after, and that tends to help some.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I can tell you me personally..... I would never inject oil alone :)
It better have some ananbolics in it if Im poking a needle in me.

Rfagazzi

Oct 25, 2012
Test prop should not have to be "cut"
It should be ready to go as is.
Originally posted by; rajjin
rAJJIN I can tell you me personally..... I would never inject oil alone
It better have some ananbolics in it if Im poking a needle in me.

I agree on both counts. I personally don't cut mine, but when your sensitive to certain compounds, (prop) I try to make sure the chef has added EO. Some people hate that stuff. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread.:D

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
The answers above will work, but I usually will cut any painful gear with a quality Eq inject together....always worked for me, and you get an anabolic added in the mix as well. This is assuming the eq is at standard 2-300mg/ml dosing, and not like 4-500:)