©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi everyone at AnaSCI

1superman

Jul 20, 2013
I ... am a 50 year old guy that feels and looks better than I did when I was 25. Im from Austin Texas. I absolutely love AAS along with proper diet and hard work and of course rest . Have used many compounds in all doses since I was 30. I have no regrets at all, wouldn't want to live without the great reward of quality mass gains. The bigger I get, the better I feel ... really I love my life ! So Its good to say hello to all, and if you get a chance post up and say hello to me. It would be good to hear from all of you :D

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Welcome! Your gonna love this board - some of the best knowledge in the game is right here.

1superman

Jul 20, 2013

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome youngster. Austin is a favorite stop when I travel through TX.
Glad you are flipping age the bird. Glad you are here. T

1superman

Jul 20, 2013
Welcome youngster. Austin is a favorite stop when I travel through TX.
Glad you are flipping age the bird. Glad you are here. T

Hehehe, thanks T. Gonna go Smash at the gym now. Show the guys younger than me how they should look when they grow up Hehe :D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I ... am a 50 year old guy that feels and looks better than I did when I was 25. Im from Austin Texas. I absolutely love AAS along with proper diet and hard work and of course rest . Have used many compounds in all doses since I was 30. I have no regrets at all, wouldn't want to live without the great reward of quality mass gains. The bigger I get, the better I feel ... really I love my life ! So Its good to say hello to all, and if you get a chance post up and say hello to me. It would be good to hear from all of you :D

Nice to see a vet here with some experience.
:welcome: to ANASCI 1superman!