©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injecting

bruno

Aug 1, 2013
west Yorkshire
Hi guys I injected test 300 an deca 300 last night an this morning awoke with a ichy rash down both legs am new to this so was wondering if it was connected thanks

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Not to be rude but this is your first post y not go introduce yourself etc. Tell us more about yourself etc goals height weight bf% how long you've been lifting.

P

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Hi guys I injected test 300 an deca 300 last night an this morning awoke with a ichy rash down both legs am new to this so was wondering if it was connected thanks

Interesting cycle.....:eek:

Not to be rude but this is your first post y not go introduce yourself etc. Tell us more about yourself etc goals height weight bf% how long you've been lifting.

P

Agree. Please post

wt bf%
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

Thanks

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Man, I don't mean to call you a dummy or anything, but what were you doing the day before. Last weekend I was at my dads and helped him pull and engine hoist from his shed in back yard to the driveway. I woke up the next day with poison oak, ivy or some shit on my arms. My arms never even touched any plants, branches or anything. I have no damn idea how that happened. Just a thought.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
I doubt it because of the gear you injected rashes can confirm anything changing laundry detergent contact with perfumes plants etc. If you're going to have a reaction to medication of any type that is bad it will immediately be bad if its not bad or only a rash it's no big deal take some benadryl and it should go away course watch it.... But bottom line is life-threatening allergic reactions happen immediately and if you're going to have a problem and when I see a problem like near death you will know it very quickly

Apologies for the bad grammar I'm using type text and it sometimes puts what it wants not what I'm trying to say it's late and I don't feel like going back to correct it sorry

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
..This wins 2013 Anascis most vague question award that i call doozey, do you have pet that may rolled in vanillamangos poison ivys patch as installed the bugatti v-12 in his 67 volks bug and rolled on you in the sleep..?.

bruno

Aug 1, 2013
west Yorkshire
Hi thanks to all that responded and for those who wanted to know im
5fr 11
12st 10
Been training on and off for about 3 years due to work restrictions ie travelling
This is my second cycle as I started on t4 and dbol
As I am a veggie I have alot of protein supplements, and my personal trainer is Making me a diet plan
My goal is to have more defernition rather then size but at the moment would like to move up a size class or 2
Also at the moment im not too sure on my bf%

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Hi thanks to all that responded and for those who wanted to know im
5fr 11
12st 10
Been training on and off for about 3 years due to work restrictions ie travelling
This is my second cycle as I started on t4 and dbol
As I am a veggie I have alot of protein supplements, and my personal trainer is Making me a diet plan
My goal is to have more defernition rather then size but at the moment would like to move up a size class or 2
Also at the moment im not too sure on my bf%

So, your 19 years old, 168 lbs (there are 14 lbs in a stone), 5ft 11.

I dont need any more info than that. My comments:

1. Your WAY to young to do steroids
2. Your tall and skinny
3. Your weak
4. Your diet sucks

if you want to "move up a size class or two", try eating properly.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

2. Your tall and skinny
3. Your weak
4. Your diet sucks

Bwahahahaha .... Drob- where you been all my life? Between you and AmatureMuscle you guys are the enforcers of the board.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

2. Your tall and skinny
3. Your weak
4. Your diet sucks

I'm thinking to myself man this guy drob29's a fucking dick i like him already bwahaha
P

bruno

Aug 1, 2013
west Yorkshire
To all those who gave me stick you can all bollocks I thought going on one of these fuckin things was the best way I had to do this safely and see some results but its just full of a bunch off tossers that get a kick out off acting hard via messanger dont comment if your gonna talk shit

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Look your natural test levels are still high at your age why ruin them now? Get on a proper diet, eat some meat for God's sake, and get on a proper training program. Cuz at 5'11 and 170± ur really skinny. I would consider stop doing whatever the hell ur doing and train hard for 3-5 years and when everything is falling in place and you've reached your max potential that's when you begin gear to push the limits. Just my 2¢ take the advice or leave it. Don't bother me one way or another. Do some more research before you get back on.

And usually when you join a board it's kinda unsaid that you go to the new members introductions and introduce yourself. Not just posting some random vague question. Anyways hope u listen to what we're telling u and drobs just telling u the truth like it or not.
P