©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats It Look Like ???

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ill try but the general rule of thumb is you have to be atleast 10% smarter than what your workin with and......im not lol

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya its some gh i recently got in that i had ordered ill just put it this way. ...i didnt order generic blue tops and i believe thats what these are

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey srd im no pic resizer either. Lol..think you are correct on generic blue top but could be hcg so grab a 99¢walmart hcg preggo test put 3-5 iu see if its positive ..faint + is not what u want..lol..

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey srd im no pic resizer either. Lol..think you are correct on generic blue top but could be hcg so grab a 99¢walmart hcg preggo test put 3-5 iu see if its positive ..faint + is not what u want..lol..

Damn brother i would have never known or thought of that awsome cheap way to be sure thanks IB! My favorite yetti comes thru again you da man!

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Damn brother i would have never known or thought of that awsome cheap way to be sure thanks IB! My favorite yetti comes thru again you da man!

That will only tell you if its hcg...could still be a number of other things

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
True but that is the most likely. Couldn't really tell till I stepped back 30 feet.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is some lypholized white powder in a unlabled 2ml vial.
That floor! I expected to see richard priors ghost come crawling by at anytime.
Thx. T