©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Not stepping on buck's toes...Just wanted to start a thread to get some discussion going on the next round of testing.

Thoughts?!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Looking through there and thinking who is moving some stuff to members...
I didn’t see Motorboat.

Who else is selling a lot?
What about this new guy 50cc jugs.
He doesn’t seem to be getting much action but maybe lab testing is what he needs. Could promote is as jug tests

bigjim6775

May 14, 2006
Can I Make a suggestion , Amy’s line .. supply steroid powder ,, big on PM..
I’d like to donate some anavar and make a $ donation to the board...they carry
LWP line ..

Kingjmack

Donating Member
May 23, 2014
Looking through there and thinking who is moving some stuff to members...
I didn’t see Motorboat.

Who else is selling a lot?
What about this new guy 50cc jugs.
He doesn’t seem to be getting much action but maybe lab testing is what he needs. Could promote is as jug tests

I've got some jugs from both of those mentioned.

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hey guys, one thing I caught recently not trying to overwhelm you guys I know this shit takes a lot of time and effort but just a suggestion.

I’ve noticed lately some guys who post in multiple sponsor threads pretty much just pandering for free product willing to trade fake reviews and vouching just for free stuff which could obviously present an issue and as far as submitting samples. I’m sure you guys do it already but it may not be a bad idea to just dig a little bit into post history before you accept someone’s samples.

There was one member specifically that made this pop into my head and he had offered to send you guys samples in the past so just saying....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
As many Genotec products as possible.

Now in general just more of the same. Although I have no specific brands I want to see apart from Geno.

Obviously this is for AAS but I assume SARM's could be tested no problem and they would be the same price for Jano to do. So I think it would be interesting to throw in a 1-3 products from the big name companies who are offering SARM's (especially the oil based ones). Maybe they aren't popular enough yet but I see some products being mentioned and they are gaining interest.

I would also like to see some of sponsors who sell pharm grade amps get tested.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Does Jano test peptides?

Ak

yes he has some

meening he needs a standard to do so
these are at a cost
It basically is a quantified amount that is tested with a know out come.
to check to see if the machine, calculator (Him)is all workin properly.

at one time i sent in some ipamorelin
as a dummy sample to test the Lab, it was the HGH testing it looked to b the same amount and identical to hgh to the eye.
All labels were off ofcourse and the answer came back no HGH in sample he did I D it and got it correct.

So yes he can test Peps as long as it not a exotic and he has the standard

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would say some amps and 50ml bottles would make good testing:

Alphaus amps (Deus), Blue Diamond amps, 50ml Jugs and Motorboat...Throw in the peps if they're doable.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
I keep hoping for monster products to be thrown in there. A while back we had a few orals that passed with good results here, but I keep hoping for some of our oils to come through. We do our own testing within monster, but we all know that doesn't count.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
I have flash labs products i can donate. He still promotes on here and hasn't been tested in a while.