©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth's SUPERTEST?!?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
EACH ML OF SUPERTEST CONTAIN:
32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

Does anyone have experience with this, or think that this plus a good kick start of D-bol. would be a good mass gainer?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:

Does anyone have experience with this, or think that this plus a good kick start of D-bol. would be a good mass gainer?
I have used that and most all other Stealth products. Excellent product with great gains, you will be very pleased with the results!!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What dosage do you run on this per week. I know that propionate is faster acting I believe but is it still two shots of 1 CC a week or more than that..? Thanks again man, you've helped me in these forums a lot. I'll be taking the D-bol to help kick start it also.

Thanks..all advice welcomed

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
What dosage do you run on this per week. I know that propionate is faster acting I believe but is it still two shots of 1 CC a week or more than that..? Thanks again man, you've helped me in these forums a lot. I'll be taking the D-bol to help kick start it also.

Thanks..all advice welcomed
I was running it at 900mg/wk, with alot of other stuff........

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
I was running it at 900mg/wk, with alot of other stuff........

900 Mg sounds way too much for me man. Can you tell me how i should take this with my d-bol so I know how much to order? It givest the amounts per each ingredient but I'm not familiar with Test-Cyp and Test Prop or Deca so I dunno how much I should be taking in. Here's what I've got on it as of now..just dont know how much to take with one shot twice a week or what?

thanks

Last edited:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
GetSwullll said:
900 Mg sounds way too much for me man. Can you tell me how i should take this with my d-bol so I know how much to order? It givest the amounts per each ingredient but I'm not familiar with Test-Cyp and Test Prop or Deca so I dunno how much I should be taking in. Here's what I've got on it as of now..just dont know how much to take with one shot twice a week or what?

thanks

2 shots a week bro, each one w/ 1cc.

900 mg/wk is perfectly fine. It will take about 6 weeks before you get the maximum out of all the esters anyways.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
If I'm taking just a good 4 weeks of D-bol to kick this cycle off. Do i still need a liver protectant outside of Milk Thistle or what? Just wondering if i should order live 32 or what?