©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting 2nd cycle in few weeks. Suggestions?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Man, i'd again just be real careful on getting tested. Stuff like Eq, injectible winny and deca/nandrolone can be detected for 12+ months. Honostly, i'd go with a short estered test like test base, acetate or prop, at 4-600mg/wk, add in some HGH and maybe slin which are not gonna test you dirty, and then add in some Haloteston when needed at small doses of say 20mg/d. You might even benefit from GHRP-2 imo.

Maybe i'm being overly cautious, i'm not sure, but i'd rather not see your name get thrown in the dirt for testing dirty. Also, remember that the more weight you gain, the harder it will be on your cardiovascular/breathing as well.

Definately ditch the EPO, I agree with the others on that too, it's for those who have medical supervison.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I liked Lukifers book myself.. He went from a natural geometric toss of the baseball to someone trying to throw the ball thru the catchers mitt to strike his catcher.
Bet cyp would be a better addition than that 400 that has the rollercoaster esters if pinned wrong plus with one ester u know what u got instead of what's really in the 400. Just my opinion..ib

Insulin is produced in pancreas. Take additional insulin which is the most anabolic substance out and make substancial gains but it's not for a first or second time AAS user. You could turn your 8% bf into 15% real quick if u dosed and ate wrong. Humalog is best , humalin R is second best all due to insulin time once pinned. You better pass on insulin..

BAAAHHHAHAHA!! I like u IB...u some funny shit!!:headbang:

insulin can fuck u up...plus add fat like IB said... if not done right.
Stick with Test as a base...add deca/Eq...then add Dbol/Anadrol. (or visa versa)
and GH added to ANY cycle will do wonders. although... Diet diet diet(most important)

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Guys, slow down a little, this guy needs to start taking baby steps.

Talking about taking EPO to raise RBC, what was your RBC during your last cycle? You need to slow down before you end up over your head. Start studying these compounds before you use them so you know how they work and how long they will be detectable in your system. Going to be important for you.

Keep it simple until you stop seeing gains. Do another Test only cycle and spend the time in the gym trying to beat your log book from your last cycle. Hopefully you were using one, if not, you need to start.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Guys, slow down a little, this guy needs to start taking baby steps.

Talking about taking EPO to raise RBC, what was your RBC during your last cycle? You need to slow down before you end up over your head. Start studying these compounds before you use them so you know how they work and how long they will be detectable in your system. Going to be important for you.

Keep it simple until you stop seeing gains. Do another Test only cycle and spend the time in the gym trying to beat your log book from your last cycle. Hopefully you were using one, if not, you need to start.

Voice of reason...what fun is that? Lol. This is actually a pretty good idea, IMO. Simpler is better for as long as you can pull it off. Eventually, you end up juggling so many compounds it becomes unclear what's doing what. Enjoy the Test while it still gives a good result!

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Man, i'd again just be real careful on getting tested. Stuff like Eq, injectible winny and deca/nandrolone can be detected for 12+ months. Honostly, i'd go with a short estered test like test base, acetate or prop, at 4-600mg/wk, add in some HGH and maybe slin which are not gonna test you dirty, and then add in some Haloteston when needed at small doses of say 20mg/d. You might even benefit from GHRP-2 imo.

Maybe i'm being overly cautious, i'm not sure, but i'd rather not see your name get thrown in the dirt for testing dirty. Also, remember that the more weight you gain, the harder it will be on your cardiovascular/breathing as well.

Definately ditch the EPO, I agree with the others on that too, it's for those who have medical supervison.

Yeah I agree with you 100%. Trying to do it legit and don't want to get tested dirty. Not taking that chance.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah I passed on the EPO. I was just simply getting an opinion on it, to see if it would fit me. Just trying to get that edge for speed and endurance but realized I don't need it at all. Tested my forty yard dash at 4.55 seconds, and as for jogging, well I can do that for hours. Was reading up on EPO and got curious about it. Thanks for the advice. Yes I am still learning, and taking baby steps. We've all gotta start somewhere.

IB- haha thanks for the input, even though you contradicted yourself. But helpful.

As for my next cycle, I want to keep it as simple as possible. Aiming to gain 10 lbs solid. I lost so much weight after my first cycle, dropped from 210 to 192. But gained some strength for sure, dropped a bit when on PCT. Just finished my PCT btw.

You mentioned I can take HGH and Test and NOT test dirty? How so? I thought anything and everything considered AAS can be tested. Is it due to the short ester, and won't stay in your system long? I'm curious and will research and read up more on it. But I'd like your input on it.

As for my next cycle, I want to keep it simple as possible so I'm leaning more towards HGH, and Anavar, and maybe a simple test. As for simple test goes, which do you guys suggest before I go and research for hours.

Again thanks a lot fellas. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Not sure if you were asking me about the test/HGH and not testing dirty?

Test, yes, they can test for that, so you would need to be careful on that for sure. HGH, unless they test you close to the injection day, it would be hard for them to catch you on it. Insulin, they cannot nail you on, which is why it is used more these days.

I like quick acting low dose test w/ HGH as a staple, if it were me. There are different ways you can go about it, these are just the basic paths. Others who deal with this IRL will be able to lend you more accurate in-depth info. I haven't kept up with all the testing procedures over the last couple of years....or for awhile.

Good luck, brother:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Contradicted me self? Aye matey u set us all up for a jello bitch slap by tryin to go zero to 100 in that Prius primodona body u want in 2 days ..shifter down use no slin ,grab test ,dbol and masteron and cruise.. sheesh jello was hard on me and lukifer..

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
IB- my bad I read that wrong. Thought you were saying take insulin, wait nevermind don't take it, kind of way..."zero to 100 in Prius primodona body" haha thats a good way of putting it.

most likely going to the route you suggest, with test, dbol, and mast. Appreciate the help.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Contradicted me self? Aye matey u set us all up for a jello bitch slap by tryin to go zero to 100 in that Prius primodona body u want in 2 days ..shifter down use no slin ,grab test ,dbol and masteron and cruise.. sheesh jello was hard on me and lukifer..

Bitch slap huh? Didn't know you were such a sensitive little lady;)

tryin to go zero to 100 in that Prius primodona body u want in 2 days

^^^I hope you know I'm using this one next chance I get:D

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
So I've done some searching around, and I found out even the slow esters tests could stay in your system for a few months. But the info didn't seem legit. Can anyone send me some info on aas lifespan in our systems?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Here homey..
Best Answer that I can give .

4 days
Clenbuterol
1 week T
estosterone undecanoate
2 weeks
Testosterone propionate
3 weeks
Oral Stanozolol
Oxandrolone - Anavar
5 weeks
Ethylestrenole
Mesterolone
Methandienone
Noretadrolone
2 months
Drostanolone propionate
Fluoxymesterone
Formebolone
injectable Stanozolol
Oxymetholone
3 months
Testosterone cypionate
Testosterone enanthate
Testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren)
5 months
Boldenone undecyclate
injectable methandienone
Metehenolone enanthate
Trenbolone
Trenbolone acetate
12 months
Nandrolone phenylpropionate
18 months
Nandrolone decanoate

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks IB, I guess I'm going to have to wait till next year off season then for my next cycle. Unless of course there's a way I can pass the test within a week from my last dose, in case I were to get that call to try out for a team anytime.

Last edited:

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
@ sports guy...... I'm not judging by any means but it sounds like your knowledge on AAS is limited at the moment guys may call me crazy on this but you said 10lbs over a 6 month span. Well my suggestion would be to keep this very simple low dose test prop 200mg-300mg and instead of focusing more on what you take, focus on what your eating I promise diet is key. And try switching ur workout up, have you tried Dantes doggcrapp workout, this put 15lbs on me natty in a year so I'm sure you can do it bro if your shooting for actual mass try it and don't thank me thank him

Last edited:

Antonion

May 29, 2013
I also choose Enanthate but that is just a individual choice. your coaching should be dictating your rate and your supplements should be assisting and reducing your restoration. what did your last pattern involve and how lengthy was it? also how lengthy have you been done with your PCT? this would help to better suggest your next.

Antonion

May 29, 2013
I also choose Enanthate but that is just a individual choice. your coaching should be dictating your rate and your supplements should be assisting and reducing your restoration. what did your last pattern involve and how lengthy was it? also how lengthy have you been done with your PCT? this would help to better suggest your next.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
@turbo - Your right, I'm not as educated on AAS, but I am learning as much as I can. Just did one cycle so far. I'm most likely going with the test prop and keep it low, and add some dbol and mast for my next cycle. My only worry is that I may get that call anytime and try out for a team within 2 weeks and then get tested. Is there a way to cleanse your system quick?

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
@turbo - Your right, I'm not as educated on AAS, but I am learning as much as I can. Just did one cycle so far. I'm most likely going with the test prop and keep it low, and add some dbol and mast for my next cycle. My only worry is that I may get that call anytime and try out for a team within 2 weeks and then get tested. Is there a way to cleanse your system quick?

Flat out, if you absolutely don't have to have it I wouldn't chance it. Not worth messing your future up over it.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I totally agree with jello, bro look at what you have to lose by using AAS ur saying you need it to make the team, but it direct could cause you to wipe out any and all chances I'm not in a professional sport or even played in college I just see how much they are tightening the rope on PED'S this could cause you you to lose ur dream. If testing is in the equation then personally I would have to weigh the pros and cons. Put as much thought into stepping outside the box provided is it the best decision for you and your future? The guys in this world are men made of an instant gratification mindset myself included just be smart and look at this decision from all angles as for a way to cheat?? Idk brother that's something that people who make over 100 million a yr are having problems doing so I'd count that out if ur using they will find out if they really want to but that's just my 2 I wish u all the luck in the world bro!