©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sub q?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Why do bottles say im only ? U can get 30g pin tips x1in.. i guess the leaner u are more lumps from sub q u will see..but like bh69 says the force needed to move oil out a tip smaller than 25 is like a pressure washer

Last edited:

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Just about everything you can do subq has a slightly higher absorption IM. Adipose tissue takes a lot time to recover from any sort of shot (I've never tried oil). I never use smaller than a 23g. Usually 21g 1.5". You do more damage to the muscle tissue by using a 25g or smaller because it takes so long to do the shot and the pressure at the tip of the needle is higher the smaller diameter needle you use.

I don't get why people are jumping onto all these homosexual bandwagons like no testosterone cycles and pinning oil into their stomach fat.

Subq has a higher absorbtion rate than IM. I can't find that anywhere. You sure. I've seen The opposite.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I have no idea how to find a source for that. Muscle is more vascular than fat so theres much more blood flow. They're both close to 99.9%.

A 25g-30g is fine in some circumstances (or even preferable) but I think that most of the time people use small gauges or want to pin subq because theyre afraid of needles and think it will hurt less. IME pinning with an insulin pin hurts more and is more difficult to do correctly.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I have no idea how to find a source for that. Muscle is more vascular than fat so theres much more blood flow. They're both close to 99.9%.

A 25g-30g is fine in some circumstances (or even preferable) but I think that most of the time people use small gauges or want to pin subq because theyre afraid of needles and think it will hurt less. IME pinning with an insulin pin hurts more and is more difficult to do correctly.

99.9% I wish that was true. It depends on be compound and ester but for the most part the absorbtion rate of estered gear is around 75%. Non estered gear (suspension) that is 99.9% absorbtion. One the reasons suspension rules.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
99.9% I wish that was true. It depends on be compound and ester but for the most part the absorbtion rate of estered gear is around 75%. Non estered gear (suspension) that is 99.9% absorbtion. One the reasons suspension rules.

Can you give me a source for that? How can an injected medication (that isn't a peptide) have a 75% bioavailability? I think you are getting ester weight confused with absorption rate.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Dude im not going back forth with you read the link you posted:

"It has no ester attached; therefore no ester is calculated into the weight. This is extremely beneficial to the user since 100mg of Testosterone Suspension will yield 100mg of testosterone unlike the other esterfied testosterones such as (for example) Testosterone Enanthate, which only yields 72mg of actual testosterone per 100mg of total weight."

You're technically incorrect. Absorption rate is not the same thing as the weight of the steroid. Only peptides have less than 99% absorption when injected and thats because peptides are very fragile.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Dude im not going back forth with you read the link you posted:

"It has no ester attached; therefore no ester is calculated into the weight. This is extremely beneficial to the user since 100mg of Testosterone Suspension will yield 100mg of testosterone unlike the other esterfied testosterones such as (for example) Testosterone Enanthate, which only yields 72mg of actual testosterone per 100mg of total weight."

You're technically incorrect. Absorption rate is not the same thing as the weight of the steroid. Only peptides have less than 99% absorption when injected and thats because peptides are very fragile.

I concede technically I'm wrong but at least if I make a statement I'll go out of my way to back it. This horse is beat