©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prefered PCT

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I didn't read any of the other responses, and I almost never come off, but if I were, i'd use the regular low dose AI + Clomid + Toremifene + HCG.

Coming off sucks! :D

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Still don't see why people run proviron pct.

:eek:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!???

LOL

As many already know...Proviron is my love.
i never(im wrong...one time adex n one time letro use) used anything besides Proviron during or after cycle. For last two yrs...its been test yr round ..and Proviron with it for the last year or more(with exception of last 2-3mnths..basically nothing...zilch...nada. :-( )

FOR ME...meaning this wrks great for me....Proviron was enuff to combat sides. Masteron was included alot also...but 100mg (50mg split) is my sweet spot.
it helped at high test doses..1g plus...and trt test doses.

but from what ive researched/seen....Like Dudcki says....Aromasin/Nolva...and also read alot on Tript..but never used personally.

u gota find out "what works best for YOU"
Some get puffy nips/lumps from lookin at or smellin Test/Deca/etc.
some CRASH post cycle...some recover nicely.

try something simple n cheap first.....and go from there.

what hormones youre using has a great affect on yoyr PCT.
Tren recovery is harder for most...same with Deca.
lots of factors to include...hormones...length of cycle...doses...and some others

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I know Letro is a bad word these days- BUT, as far as the studies I've seen, doesn't Letro help get your test going stronger than any other AI?

I am mr gyno so Letro and I have become good friends over the years. During my use of Letro over the years I've always noticed something-

So let me paint a picture here, lets say I am constantly blasting and cruising and my nuts are the size of chic peas- during my blast I will often switch to a more estrogenic compound, I will also start running a low dose of Letro to combat any gyno that may crop up. When ever I have added Letro to my cycles mid cycle I have noticed my nuts fill right back up as if there was no testicular atrophy at all. Then again when I switch off a highly estrogenic compound and tapper off the Letro my nuts shrink right back down again.

Now I know that Letro is bad on lipids and can shut you down totally, but I have always run in 1.25 mg eod when taking it to lower estrogenic sides and I have always been fine.

There really isn't a question associated with this post, I guess I wrote this cause I am of the line of thought that out of all the serms and ai's out there Letro is the strongest compound to bounce back test production. Just haven't seen many people talk about it other than Karl Hoffman and Lyle McDonald.